I'm seriously not big on being an online advocate for clothing stores, labels, things, and whatnot, but when a reader referred me to Hautelook, I decided I can't keep it a secret any longer. For the most part, the labels they sell are mediocre, but every once in a while, you'll get a diamond in the rough. Right now they're selling Elizabeth and James (!), and I've seen them sell Mike and Chris, clothing from Decades Two (lots of Prada), and my personal favorite, Ilaria Nistri... all for 60% off!

I swear I'm not getting paid or being asked to post this, so if you're interested in an invitation to this private selection, just leave a comment with your email (format it so it reads: raychizzle at gmail com, so robots can't pick up on your email) OR use the form to send me an email and put in hautelook for the subject, and I will send you an invite. Oh, and there's a lot of men's clothing ;)






37 responses:
Ohh I LOVE LaRok. Count me in!
skamshoshy at gmail dot com
:D thanks raych
teapartywithalis at gmail dot com,
I hope they ship international :)
Love your blog!
Roxanne tavakoli at gmail dot com
ah love your blog!
cyoussef 13702 at hotmail dot com
Great! Thanx a lot! Hopefully they ship to Switzerland!
evelyn_schneider at hotmail dot com
By far Hautelook has the best selection...but if you haven't ordered from them before just note that they don't give options for shipping so it usually takest about 7 - 10 business days to get something from the time it ships - which usually makes it closer to 15days.
wow cool! mintylemondrop at gmail dot com
Thanks!
lemonyellowjello at gmail dot com
I'm excited! :)
this looks awesome!
babymarsbars at hotmail dot com
marki_lim at yahoo dot com
ur really pretty btw.
Just started reading your blog recently and I'm hooked now! I'd love an invite.
brobles at mydmc dot delmar dot edu
Thanks!
jocelyn.vonchoi dot gmail dot com
thanks!
Thanks Fashion Therapist, I forgot to mention the shipping hassle. I'll mention it in my post!
And I sent everyone above an invite and those who emailed me before 12:48 PST.
Yeah, I'm also doing this so I can keep track of who I invited already.
:)
god, i'd love an invite! :D
infatuation at hotmail dot co dot uk
thank you so much! keep up the awesome blogging xx.
spencerhastings at gmail dot com
opps. i gave you the wrong email. it's
spencerhasting at gmail dot com
lych3e at gmail dot com
thankss
wow!
hawaiikai at gmail dot com
thanks!
hits are rising
damn u rachel! i love hautelook and wanted it kept a secret! oh well.
yummie bearzz at hotmail dot come
thanks so much!
I looooove Elizabeth and James and The Row!! The Olsens know how to make clothes!!
xx
leilabear123 at hotmail dot com
thank you!!
oh my goodness. so i signed up for hautelook like the day i saw you post this...
and today i bought jeans for my bf.
and im eyeing some necklaces from the david aubrey collection.
SIGHHHH
please sign my up!
brinnsand at gmail dot com
aslava at umich dot edu
Thanks so much!
i think i love you
i've heard about that site! please send an invite to alag37 at yahoo dot com
THANKS!!
I love this blog, from one cali fashionista to another...you're haute!
Msleslierobinson at gmail dot com
you're awesome!!
angelg44 at aol dot com
goldieparadise88@hotmail.com
coolkidsbelong2gether at yahoo .com
Excellent,
beckers1117 at yahoo dot com
Can't wait! Thanks!
leshay.wesson at gmail dot com
is it too late for an invite?
cursiyrudo at gmail dot com
i know this is super old....not sure if it still applies but melissa.bennett at ymail.com! thanks xx
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.