For projects or even saying hi, email me .
December 25, 2008
Posted in personal
@THATSCHIC
sweet hair - you actually look badass.
HAHA! You do look badass. Have fun in Texas! Hope it's warm.
too funny. have fun!!!!!xoxox
haha this is great (:definitely a bad-ass alice dellal in the making!
So cute!It's ridiculously warm in Texas, I spent Christmas outside in a tank top and shorts.
Hihi, such a sweet but naughty girl!Hope you're having a wonderful time my dear!<3Mila.
hahaha. so sweet!
such an adorable B.A.M.F. ;)happy holidays! my gift to you:http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh239/badda_bling/holiday08gift.jpg
you were ugly....
nice bangsss. so edgyyyy HAHAHAH oh memories
Where have you been all my life?! I'll admit I've been shamelessly in a daze just reading the stuff off your blog for hours.. I just started my own, but it doesn't compare. Great job!
Lol too cute! Have fun in Texas! Hopefully the weather is not as cold as CA. I think I may have caught a bitching cold in Vegas. Bleh. Be safe!
AHHH THAT IS TOO FREAKING CUTE!how've u been lady? I hope you're enjoying your holiday and time off from school/work of course!oh and a little update... we're thinking easter for the trip to la, that way I can take a long weekend, and I'll be able to take a paid vaca!<3
adorable. great blog, happy holidays. :)
hahaha. awesome!
So cute! I remember my high pony tail days!
You're such a BAMF!
Hi! I just had a random question... was it your choice to study accounting? Do you like it? And if so, what do you like about it??
pimp status for sure
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.
19 responses:
sweet hair - you actually look badass.
HAHA! You do look badass. Have fun in Texas! Hope it's warm.
too funny. have fun!!!!!
xoxox
haha this is great (:
definitely a bad-ass alice dellal in the making!
So cute!
It's ridiculously warm in Texas, I spent Christmas outside in a tank top and shorts.
Hihi, such a sweet but naughty girl!
Hope you're having a wonderful time my dear!
<3
Mila.
hahaha. so sweet!
such an adorable B.A.M.F. ;)
happy holidays! my gift to you:
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh239/badda_bling/holiday08gift.jpg
you were ugly....
nice bangsss. so edgyyyy HAHAHAH
oh memories
Where have you been all my life?! I'll admit I've been shamelessly in a daze just reading the stuff off your blog for hours.. I just started my own, but it doesn't compare. Great job!
Lol too cute! Have fun in Texas! Hopefully the weather is not as cold as CA. I think I may have caught a bitching cold in Vegas. Bleh. Be safe!
AHHH THAT IS TOO FREAKING CUTE!
how've u been lady? I hope you're enjoying your holiday and time off from school/work of course!
oh and a little update... we're thinking easter for the trip to la, that way I can take a long weekend, and I'll be able to take a paid vaca!
<3
adorable. great blog, happy holidays. :)
hahaha. awesome!
So cute! I remember my high pony tail days!
You're such a BAMF!
Hi! I just had a random question... was it your choice to study accounting? Do you like it? And if so, what do you like about it??
pimp status for sure
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.