



- A trip to Goodwill left me with a few rings and this insane disco-ball of a cardigan that Ted vigilantly picked out.
- Disco-Ball Cardigan had massive balloon sized shoulder pads... which were later surgically removed by yours truly. We won't miss it; it was nothing like Balmain.
- I will be dressing up my legs like crazy this Fall like n o b o d y ' s f u c k i n g b u s i n e s s. I already stocked up on neon socks and I can't wait to layer, layer, layer.
- Macy's has a good, cheap hosiery section. Picked up these sweet tights for 3 bucks.
- Surface to Air has amazing rings at really, really affordable prices.


- Almost cried when I tried mine on because I've been looking for a bar ring forever. I got the raw, two finger ring. It looks a lot better and it's cheaper, but after having it for a while, I think I would've gone with the polished. Just some tip if you order one.
- OakNYC carries the polished rings for 98 bucks. It's on the website for $75. Your call. Again, buy it here.
- Thank you Joshua for everything!
- Drugs, Rock and Roll, Bad Ass, Vegas Hoes, Late Nights, Booty Calls, Shiny Disco Balls





53 responses:
I love that ring though!
that cardigan is killer. i love, love, love it!
Your outfit is amazing! I love the last picture, STUNNING!
You look so cool! The tights are amazing!
thesingular.blogspot.com
love the cardigan! goes really well with the socks you bought :)
the dress/cardigan is incredible! im actually quite jealous.. heheh
The tights are fantastic, but I'm wondering if the ring is comfortable to wear?
I couldn't look past the shoes to see the rest of the gorgeous outfit! I want them!!
Great tights!
Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com
this cardigan is the perfect tribute to 80's fashion! love the way you have styled it for daytime!
http://fashinhedonism.blogspot.com
Love the rings and the cardigan is so cool - you pull it off with such ease!
love the silver cardi, what an amazing find! great tights as well xx
the cardigan is killer. you have inspired me to wear an oversized sequin one i have as a dress.
the double ring, there is no words. i want one.
you scored those rings at goodwill? nice!
i want one too!!!
pleasse comment back and suscribe plaseeeeee
3fashionthigs4today.blogspot.com
Loooooove the rings!
And I'm slightly curious to see what the cardi would have looked like with the shoulder pads in.
cool rings!!
wowzaaa those tights are amazing!!! actually the whole outfit is gorgeous and I love the relaxed casual vibe that the pictures give off..
Emily
x
theesilkworm.wordpress.com
I haven't heard that club hit in f o r e v e r - thanks for reminding me how good it was!
Great pictures <3
super super gorgeous!!! Love that tight...i'll definitely go get me some!!!
Which Goodwill in Orange County do you go to?
rad cardigan!
loving the disco infusion
Oh! oH! oh!
i could do with one od these.
Love the tights, shiny top, and the bar rings. Fabulous outfit!
wow i love this outfit and wherever you are, it looks so comfortable. i luv this post! :)
lacysmess.com
Nice title for this entry lady ;)
you look awesome!!!!!
the ring... wow!! so great. ;D .. i adore your silvery dress... it's turning in to a disco ball.. shinin'!
You've got an amazing blog! The rings are great!
xx,
Ale.
eyyyy...raych, those are really cool finds. i'm preparing the interview questions so patiently wait, okay. love you full :)
god your cardigan is sickkkk. i love it so so much!
discofeverrrr!!
<3 The Voguette
you look amazing! i especially love the jewellery!
helen x
I think this might be my favorite look from you ever.
I love Goodwills, that sweater dress looks great, im glad you took out the shoulder pads because they look awful.
www.lyingislovely.blogspot.com
love the two finger ring you have on
XX
Vi from Cali
That dress is so gorgeous!
juliet xxx
NOO why didnt you take a pic of the cardigan withhh the big shoulders before you took it apart??? Anways lookin chic as always :)
Thanks for commenting back on my site. I really appreciate it.
Love the way you rocked that cardigan. Very well done.
I am so excited for fall, well what passes for fall here in Florida. I have tights and socks that are just begging to be worn.
Great call on the ring. Nasty Gal does the same thing cheap stuff I find on ebay shows up there for twice as much.
The cardigan is incredible, fabulous outfit! :)
you live in irvine! haha.
i love this!
great finds!
I want the rings. ahhh
xx,
fashionlayne
Killa cardi! And the rings are perfect. I've been searching high and low for them. x
Gorgeous rings and heels! You have a great style.
http://newgateknocker.blogspot.com/
ooooo v nice!
we're featuring the 3-finger surface to air ring in the gift guide of our magazine this December - it's good to see people adore them as much as we do!! (215mag.com)
So very CHIC, i love this PICTURES! ♥
Xoxo ♥
Download Animasi GIF Bergerak
Kata Mutiara Guru 2012
Download Windows 8 dengan Serial Number
Tips Ampuh Cara Mengecilkan Payudara Secara Alami
Kumpulan SMS Gombal Romantis
BBandro.com - Berita Gadget Terbaru
Cara Gaya Bercinta Yang Benar saat Istri Hamil
Kumpulan Nama Bayi dan Artinya
Kumpulan SMS Ucapan Selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru 2013
hi,, i like to visit this site,, have a nice day :)
qihang0909,uggs sale
retro jordans
polo ralph lauren uk
prada uk outlet
toms wedges
louis vuitton outlet
cheap lebron james shoes
celine handbags
abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
jordan 6 rings
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ed hardy outlet store
jeremy scott adidas
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
mont blanc mountain
gucci bags
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 11
louis vuitton outlet
mcm outlet
timberland outlet
coach factory
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
burberry outlet online
q
cheap uggs
ugg boots
hollister uk
nike air max
cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap oakleys
nike air max
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
mont blanc pens
uggs outlet
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
north face outlet
fake oakleys
tory burch outlet
ugg boots
timberland boots
kate spade handbags
michaek kors outlet
ugg boots
louboutin pas cher
tory burch outlet online
fitflops
ugg boots
canada goose
cheap soccer shoes
coach factory outlet
replica watches
burberry outlet
toms
toms outlet
cheap jordans
ugg outlet
ed hardy clothing
20151217yuanyuan
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.