

Erin x RVCA shirt. American Apparel slacks. Elizabeth and James wedges.
When I first saw these wedges at James' work, I strongly contemplated buying them because I was strangely into asymmetry and wedges at the time. My close friend Christine (check out her YouTube videos!) wanted to trade for said wedges. After some correspondence and a quick raid in my closet, I still think I got the better end of the deal. So thank you so so much Christine again! You're too kind and let's do something again soon.
Been super busy and had barely any computer time for correspondence and blogging (seriously, being peer-pressure to celebrate people's spring break with them). Had an amazing night out in Downtown Santa Ana friday night, watched Alice in Wonderland on Saturday, and played a lot of Call of Duty on Sunday. Through it all, I realized that I strongly need a haircut.
A playlist for those who have asked, feel free to give me song recommendations.





88 responses:
Beautiful!
Love the shirt!
x
The shoes are amazing! Where did you get them?
omg im loving the erin wasson shirt!! its beautiful on you!
helen x
love the shoes !
that is a very lovely shirt. and the shoes are definitely cute too. xx
http://dredreveries.blogspot.com
Love this outfit, it's really classic yet unique! The blouse is really pretty :)
good idea on the heels! they look great, very different :) i'm loving the smarter look too
magdaleneloves.blogspot.com
The wedges add a nice touch to your outfit - nice trade! For some reason I can't pull off shirts & pants - they just make me look old rather than stylish.
I'm also loving the androgynyous look right now. ;) So comfy and carefree!
Your shoes are amazing!
nice!
love the shirt!
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com/
Nice wedges! And great outfit ;D
flashfashfash.blogspot.com
Love the wedges!
www.wani-djdanger.blogspot.com
www.tableaupanorama.blogspot.com
oh, i have those same ones! i wear them ALL the time -- they are so cute and versatile!
also, i love how you rolled up the cuffs of the pants -- so cute!
katy
http://www.sugarlaws.com
omg do you play modern warfare?? that is so hot.
Great look! I love the shirt with the pants. xo
www.FashionSnag.com
those are some great wedges! love the asymmetry of them
http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com
great classy outfit! Those shoes are awesomely unique, never seen anything like em!
www.californiabetty.blogspot.com
Love androgyny! And that shirt is really what I'm into.
LiveLoveLA
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel!!! :)
Babe, at risk of goin' from iterating to perseverating (lol), again ya never cease to amaze ...! :)
I mean, a merely simple "black & white" casual look, and yet, you seemingly somehow transform it into a "classic beauty (the gold belt, brilliant stroke)!" And as far as androgynous, well, a "Steven Cojocura look" comes to mind; and believe me, dear, "your look & style" here is nowhere remotely in that range. Honestly, "on the real," all i see is "altogether, stunningly beautiful womanhood!" :)
And that, along w/the beautifully electic mix of music you so generousy compiled to share, seemingly gives insight somewhat into your "wondrous inner beauty!" And could that possibly be "a key or window of sorts" into the foundation or basis for your "dynamic creative and singular, sensational style!?" "Damn!", you so rock, babe! :)
And, tho' you're not a "bona fide rock star" or celebrity, way better because you're jus' natuarally an all-round beautiful person & soul; you know, how they sometimes have fans holdin' up signs or shoutin' out to them on occasion ...?
Well, let me jus' say you've inspired me to use poetic license to reprise & revise a bit my earlier poem to you, and to send the most "serious shoutout" i'll likely ever send: :)
----------------- more than words -----------------
if a picture is worth more than thousand words
can capture truly, some most magnificent view -
then, perhaps, these won't seem so quite absurd
sweetheart, as i simply say, babe, "i LOVE you!"
...and i know, you'd have to get to know me first...; however, at said such time, Sweetheart ...
"WILL YOU (PLEASE) MARRY ME, BABY!?" :)
Namaste,
XoXo
In <3 with the top and slight pop of color! nice.
Wow, that anonymous comment is both flattering and really creepy.
Anywho, I really like this outfit. I don't think it's androgynous. It's pretty charming the way you carry it, actually. And feminine in its own way.
I LOVE IT.
XO
Maeko, thereafterish.
Amazing shoes,I love the asymetric style.Great outfit!
http://b-in-to.blogspot.com/
amazing head-to-toe!
sleek outfit very chic like your blog name
been lusting after those shoes foreeeeeeeeeeeeever
myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com
Mmmm great wedges!! I have those aa slacks too, they are amazing definitely one of the favorite bottoms in my wardrobe right now!
the contemporary ingenue
xoxo E&L
I love those shoes! They are so unique! AHAHAHA! Please come visit my blog!
http://thefashionsalute.blogspot.com/
http://thefashionsalute.blogspot.com/
http://thefashionsalute.blogspot.com/
Those shoes definitely look better on than by themselves. SO GOOD.
You definitely came out on top! I've been eyeing those wedges as well... and now you may have just pushed me over the edge!!
Love your blog!
xo
Kristin at electricfringe.com
<3 elizabeth and james!
I love your shoes.
Hey, I love androgyny every once in a while. Check out my androgynous outfit and let me know what you think dahling!
http://www.prettyshinysparkly.com/the-one-where-she-wore-motorcycle-boots/
Woah to that anonymous comment. Anyway, I absolutely love the outfit and especially the shoes!
love this look on you... so sexy and i really love those shoes!
xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com
...to a couple commenters above, really no need for "doubtin' haters!" :(
as an ole' adage goes: "we're (really, only) as beautiful as our thoughts, what else, for instance?"
and i really don't think there was anything but "beauty & love" there in my comments; so really, what exactly do you have a problem with? If you've really actually taken time to follow the blog recently, you would've noticed prior posts which would, hopefully, enable you to place things in perspective.
as i'd already prefaced my comments as sorta musings of an "hopeful romantic," not desirous of engendering any feelings of creepiness, whatsoever, to ms. raych.
so, perhaps, any "true creepiness" is present only in cynical, twisted thoughts & hearts of some possibly jaded, jilted mugwarts. :)
peace,
xoxo
i have always loved that blouse!
Possibly a strange thing to comment on, but I love the little cuff you did on your slacks! The belt is a loverly addition as well. So I guess what I'm saying is that I dig the small touches. And nothing more. Kidding.
love this look! Those shoes are so sweet!
Very sweet outfit, but still has a bit of edge to it. The shoes are puuurrfeeecctt!
-xo
...i dunno how to delete my most recent comment above, but desire it to be done, if possible.
i was still jus' a bit "caught up in love," so to speak, and actually meant to have closed it with the slight, yet quite significant, change below:
...to a couple commenters above, really no need for "doubtin' haters!" :(
as an ole' adage goes: "we're (really, only) as beautiful as our thoughts, what else, for instance?"
and i really don't think there was anything but "beauty & love" there in my comments; so really, what exactly do you have a problem with? If you've really actually taken time to follow the blog recently, you would've noticed prior posts which would, hopefully, enable you to place things in perspective.
as i'd already prefaced my comments as sorta musings of an "hopeful romantic," not desirous of engendering any feelings of creepiness, whatsoever, to ms. raych.
so, perhaps, any "true creepiness" is present only in cynical, twisted thoughts & hearts of some possibly jaded, jilted mugwarts. :)
peace,
xx
love, love, love, LOVE!
I am so jealous of those shoes. Great post, I love your blog.
Sincerely,
Sarah from The Etiquette Cult
ooooh love the wedges. Where's your belt from? Its such a perfect subtle touch to your outfit, which I LOVE, btw :)
-Jane @ Brunch at the Beach
love the beautiful printed shirt and i totally ador when i saw the Elizabeth and James Wedges first time in the onlin shop!! gorgeous
looking good as always. I love following you.
i loved this look! so beautiful shoes!
Love love love those shoes!!!
http://glamlatte.blogspot.com
this is really nice! i love folding up pants, it's a very nice detail:)
Now that is a look I can get behind! Wow, I cannot believe those slacks are from AA - they look great, especially when paired with that tiny gold belt.
You look so chic.
I love your style!
Love
S
raych i ADORE your androgynous uniform. i wear button downs and pants multiple times per week as well. and your shoes, oh my oh my. to die for.
you're just so gorgeous as always =)
xo
Awesome shoes and lovely shirt!
www.abitoffashion.com
Really lovely polka dots! I hate to spam, but I wanted to tell you that my blog birthday party continues with second giveaway. Come try your luck!
juliet xxx
Love the song 'Windowlicker.' The video is amazing and creepy, too. Those shoes are great. Classy, but different.
gosh i really love that Erin x RVCA shirt!!! fell in love with it when ms. wasson first wore it out
Love this outfit! Beautiful!
Love the outfit! you look great
xx
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/
love that top
very nice shirt, paired with the right kind of wedges too =]
Great playlist. And I love how your rolled the pant cuffs in a non-traditional way.
Love the shoes!! great outfit, simple and chic!
www.the-heart-of-fashion.blogspot.com
You're a lucky woman to have that shirt.
really feeling the cuffs with the shoes - it's all in the details
XO
Holier than Now
Love the outfit. Fantastic shirt! xx
Great look. Very chic.
Fan-tas-tic LOOK!!!
X
JN
WWW.JENEENNICOLE.COM
This outfit is great and these shoes are soo cool!
maeko.org sort of copy this post of yours. Imitation is a form of flattery!
wore those wedges today. i love them. <3
http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com
Love your shoes!!!!
Great outfit! Love the shirt and wedges.
Seriously love those shoes, they are very flattering on the foot. and love the masculine vibe to this look!
wow love those shoes.
check out- http://thesocialcode.tumblr.com
x
Love that Yeasayer! Your music taste is as great as your blog :)
The outfit is so classy and cool at the same time...I love it! Those shoes are to die for!
xx Emily
thegirlwiththemask.blogspot.com
i love that shirt! as for song suggestions, i am currently in love with the new She & Him album Volume 2. The song "In the Sun" in particular.
I love how laid back this look is but its still put together.
Check out our blog--asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
Nice shoes. ;)
Try "Life On Mars" by David Bowie.
great outfit, I love ur polkadots shirt!
xxx
Your shoes are amazing!
x Krizia
www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com
Your shoes are amazing!
x Krizia
www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com
i super love this outfit. i can't believe the top is RVCA and the slacks? american apparel? i can never find slacks that fit properly, will have to try there.
I'm loving the playlist and I think you might enjoy my playlist also at LastFm... http://www.last.fm/user/modelnvs/library/playlists/3dlq5_pure_bliss
LOVE THE SHOESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Great look as always but you have to show these shoes more, they are divine!!!
mont blanc pens
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses
the north face clearance
manchester united jersey
the north face outlet store
mbt shoes
tods outlet
chanel 2.55
mlb jerseys
washington redskins jerseys
cheap snapbacks
new york giants jerseys
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesale.in.net
ray ban sunglasses online
arizona cardinals jerseys
nike free uk
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
air max 90
nike roshe
nhl jerseys
tory burch outlet
toms outlet
custom mlb jerseys
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
replica watches
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
new balance shoes
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ralph lauren outlet
achang0807
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
kobe bryant shoes
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose
ray ban outlet
air max 95
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store online
p90x workouts
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
the north face jackets
longchamp outlet
hollister co
ugg boots on sale
ugg australia
ugg boots
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet
louis vuitton bags
abercrombie fitch
michaek kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
jordans
louis vuitton outlet
nike running shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
chenlili20160319
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
ugg outlet
kate spade
pandora charms
hollister jeans
lebron 13
louis vuitton outlet stores
gucci handbags
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton uk
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
ugg on sale
michael kors handbags
timberlands
tods sale
christian louboutin sale
cheap rolex watches
michael kors outlet online
air jordan shoes
tory burch flats
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
jordan retro 4
toms shoes
michael kors
kate spade handbags
coach factorty outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap oakleys
ray ban outlet
reb christian louboutin
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.