"Wow!" What a lovely & thrillingly nice surprise! Raych, you're truly gorgeous & adorable in still photos, babe; but, who knew, you could be even moreso!? As you're absolutely, charmingly gorgeous & adorable, here! :)
Now, if only, there could somehow be a full length movie, starring you, Sweetheart! I'd pay cash & certainly check it out multiple times as you're quite a captivating lady! :)
LOL this was so entertaining. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose friends pick on her for her (obviously awesome) fashion choices. If I had a nickel for every time I've explained the concept of a romper... Well, I'd buy more rompers. Just to piss off my friends. :) You can feel the love, right?
Omg..I'm lmao...Vietnamese fob? Only on your blog would I hear that...hahah. And tell Chris, I have a pair of 501 Levis I cut into shorts that have frayed time and again after so many washes. Yes, you can see the pockets, but I LOVE THEM! They're high waisted and make my legs appear longer. I'm short so it helps. Oh and Forever 21 jewelry are kick ass! :P
25 responses:
How I've missed your Vlogs! So entertaining :)
this is so cute and funny. i love chris but what happened to ted?
You guys are so lovely, the whole video is so damn picturesque! Haha.
x
"Wow!" What a lovely & thrillingly nice surprise! Raych, you're truly gorgeous & adorable in still photos, babe; but, who knew, you could be even moreso!? As you're absolutely, charmingly gorgeous & adorable, here! :)
Now, if only, there could somehow be a full length movie, starring you, Sweetheart! I'd pay cash & certainly check it out multiple times as you're quite a captivating lady! :)
Namaste,
XoXo
LOL funny stuff.
This is hilarious!
Hahaha great video.....makes me wish I was in California!
More of these please, love eavesdropping-style vids!
Haha I love when he talks about cut-off shorts and you got really quiet
I love cut off shorts! I like when the pockets show, I think it's cute.
extremely cute!!(:
LOL this was so entertaining. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose friends pick on her for her (obviously awesome) fashion choices. If I had a nickel for every time I've explained the concept of a romper... Well, I'd buy more rompers. Just to piss off my friends. :) You can feel the love, right?
Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com
That was cute. I liked it. No, on binding your chest though!
Jennifer from oohfancythat.com
ahha This is so funny lol
Ohhhh, that made me giggle!
xx
Omg..I'm lmao...Vietnamese fob? Only on your blog would I hear that...hahah. And tell Chris, I have a pair of 501 Levis I cut into shorts that have frayed time and again after so many washes. Yes, you can see the pockets, but I LOVE THEM! They're high waisted and make my legs appear longer. I'm short so it helps. Oh and Forever 21 jewelry are kick ass! :P
Where's Ted? ;)
I am only commenting anon because I do not have a account.
Every picture/pose/smile and everything has been very jane aldridge like. be original. seriously. it's not cute.
YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! ♥
(and hahaha)
I laughed out so hard when the topic of boob binding came up. You're so gorgeous. All three of you!
What a great idea to post this! LLGxx
So fun! You look lovely!
ah love this x
gorgeous!xxx
http://taetaeeescloset.blogspot.com/
read me, if u r interested in an international student fashion blogger moving to nyc soon!!xxx
I'm nominating you for The Sunshine Award because your blog is Positive and Creative...just like you!
http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com/2010/05/shower-people-you-love-with-love.html
you are beautiful.
only recently stumbled across your blog, but its one of my new faves. its perfect.
audrey x xx
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.