



Charlotte Russe dress. Vintage Ralph Lauren jacket. Chloe shoes. Rebecca Minkoff bag.
Spent an afternoon sipping iced coffee at Old World in Huntington Beach. Totally surprised at how cute Charlotte Russe's stuff has been - this dress reminds me of the dresses I can't afford at All Saints. Stole this jacket from the Shop Chic inventory then embellished with R.N. pins from my love Taghrid...seriously if no one buys this, I'm strongly thinking of keeping this for myself. Too good.





68 responses:
i love your outfit!
www.economicalfashionista.blogspot.com
WOWWW!!! you're woooonderfull *_* favolous outfit!!!amazing denim jacket :D
http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com
pink socks add the sweetest touch.. i love it!
http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/
absolutely adorable
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
that look is so cute, loving your floral dress
vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
xx
love your denim and shoes!
- http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com
Charlotte Russe can have some good finds sometimes! I quite love that dress.
In Class, En Vogue
I love the jacket!!
I love your hair today!
so casual and lovely.
feel free to stop by sometime:)
myideaofstyle.blogspot.com
xx T
Love the outfit too! Especially the dress is adorable <3
ahh..so cute. Love the denim jacket! :)
You look so lovely!!!!
xoxo
florals + denim is always a win... love those 90's references :)
xx
youareashootingstar.blogspot.com
The Ralph Lauren jacket on the floral printed dress looks so adorable! :)
XX
Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
So pretty! Love it :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
The jacket's certainly a keeper! ;)
Nice dress! I have one that looks just like that but it's orange in color.
And i love the bracelet!
stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com
love love love your outfit as usual!
http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com
love the denim with floral!!
xStace
PS. Come join my giveaway:
Ji Ji Kiki Giveaway!
That jacket is super cute!
www.FashionSnag.com
loving you in the casual / dressy get up.
Bag. <love it! x
The dress with that belt is just so perfect.
http://behindthelashes.com
Love your dress any should keep the jacket it fits you so well =)
lovely and pretty as always XD
I will forever love your style <3
very cute outfit.. i love those shoes with those socks :)
http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com
This outfit is adorable. I love everything about it. And the jacket is crazy nice.
www.shevahh.blogspot.com
i think now that you've worn it agian someone will be dying to purchase
XX
Vi from Cali
cute outfit, simple but chic and the accessories really add something to it. i agree, charlotte russe does have some cute stuff, i was so bummed when mine shut down!
That dress is adorable! I love the volume of that skirt. Also, love the embellishments to the jacket that you added. Great chain string purse as well.
i love the american flag on your back! <3
wow, that denim jacket is soooo cool dear! Great look! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
The outfit is adorable, really nice. I love everything about it. And the dress is crazy nice..
http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com
i really love your jacket ;)!
a big hug!
So well-matched! And I love this bag.
http://brahsreview.blogspot.com/
That vintage Ralph Lauren denim jacket is so fabulous.
yes that jacket too good to be sold!
keep it rachel!
denim jacket paired with dress has never gone wrong ;)
http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/
Love that first photo of you! Your so beautiful and love the outfit.
-Stephen Pham
http://itsgoodtobepham.com
you're so cute :)
You look so lovely!!
That dress is just amazing <33
xoxo,Bruna
Such a cute dress, and I love the vintage Ralph Lauren denim jacket - so chic!
Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com
Absolutely love your blog, your style is awesome.
Why can't i follow you? :/
xoxo
love it.
brit
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com
Absolutely love this. You look beautiful!
sometimes you can find real jewels at charlotte russe! I have a pair of white pumps that I have had for over three years that I got there.
lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com
lovely look :)
http://theleggy.blogspot.com/
Fantastic Bag!! And the dress is gorgeous!
bjs!
menina elegante
http://meninaelegante.blogspot.com/
Wicked outfit!!!
xxx
Follow the White Rabbit....
Love everything about this outfit and especially ur Rebecca Minkoff bag!! Yes, the jacket is awesome...you should keep it;)
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
LOVE THIS DRESS!
FOLLOW ME ON:
http://thefashionmum.blogspot.com/
Love those Chloe shoes.. so good with the socks.
dude, you have a killer body too! and i say keep the jacket. i love the collar - so awesome.
love your blog, im following now :)
___________________________________
please take a look at mine and follow it please
http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/
http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/
___________________________________
I love the dress
the bubble skirt is just so cute =)
if you get a chance, visit me at http://pagescouture.blogspot.com and let me know what you think
thanks
-Bionica
Such a cute outfit, aah! it reminds me of Alexa Chung! :)
Debbie
http://www.harlequinxgirlsx.blogspot.com
You are so beautiful. Killer blog. Will be following you.
Lots of love
Karoline @ SECONDHAND NEWS
I love the Charlotte Russe dress and RM bag of course. Love these photos. Did you self timer them or your friend took them for you?
Oh thank you
you have an amazing blog
i really like yours
i love it.
Very cool, love each piece!
LOVING this denim jacket. amazing.
x
http://fashionhash.blogspot.com/
You look really amazing and stunning!! :-)
Love that floral dress
XOXO,
http://outfitid.com/
love your jacket
Tangent Magazine
xxx
tangentmag.com
wow, charlotte russe, who woulda thunk?! great find! adorable outfit.
xx,
tara
www.thewondergirl.com
Great blog! I've read a few posts here today, and wanted to leave at least one comment. I'll be back!
perfect outfit !
You just showed up in my Google Readers list of recommended feeds and I had to do a double take. I've had that dress for like three months now and haven't been able to figure out a cute way to wear it! Now you've inspired me to dig it out of the closet! Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.