

October marks the month of breast cancer awareness, and Ralph Lauren threw together a project to include 100 bloggers against breast cancer - check out all of them at Stylelist! I hope you can join us too by participating in this charity here or simply text PINKPONY to 501501 to instantly donate $10. Also see the Ralph Lauren magazine for more information.





22 responses:
So proud of polo! Excellent use of gaining more publicity for breast cancer through bloggers. Subject very close to home.Congrats hun on being part of a great cause x
Woohoo! Way to go!Great way of increasing breast cancer awareness!:)
XX
Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashonandotherthings.blogspot.com
very sweet. i love that shiny belt!
http://7deadlycyns.blogspot.com/
great belt!
http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com
Classically polo! very noice hon.
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
Hi dear :)
CONGRATS!! Nice pics!!
xoxo
:D*
love your belt!
http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com
I never like 'logos' on shirts but this one is especially nice. They did such a nice job with it, quite classic.
Love how the photos look so frank, perfect for the theme!
Congrats on being one of the 100 bloggers chosen for this! Great cause :]
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com
Great cause!
www.FashionSnag.com
Congrats on being chosen!! I love how you styled the shirt.
http://behindthelashes.com
Nice jacket and shoes!
I found your blog thanks to that collaboration. I really enjoy it. You look gorgeous.
Hope you will check mine.
I'll come back for sure.
Have a beautiful we.
xx
i went through all of them and your look was my fave! i think the tanks are pretty damn cute - kinda remind me of wildfox
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Congrats on being chosen!! I love your style:)
http://saralively.etsy.com
love it, beautiful pictures ;)
http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/
Nice polo! It's nice to see how breast cancer awareness is getting bigger and bigger every year. :)
beautiful, and for such a good cause. perfection! the polo looks so well made, its colors are so rich.
-Rose
http://chailovevintage.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Truly love the composition, doll!
Lela London
www.LelaLondon.com
My favorite way of "pink pony" styling yet! You are fab!!
xx
November Grey
love your t-shirt! very nice! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
love your khaki coat :)
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.