




Rebecca Minkoff bag. Mink Pink blazer. Le Petit Petit necklace. Vintage skirt. Proenza Schouler shoes. Erin Wasson x RVCA tank.
Wore this outfit last week while wandering Silverlake and found myself back at Casbah Cafe (the first and last time I went there was with the birthday girl, Taghrid) for some chai to warm me up. Kinda sad that I wore this beautiful blazer right after the indian heat wore off thus making the incongruous slits defeat the purpose of keeping me warm. Highlight of my day though... seeing THIS dress in a vintage stop on Sunset selling for $60+. Felt somewhat triumphant knowing I got mine at a thrift shop price. After that I rendezvoused to the Americana, walked around, couldn't fight the compelling urge to buy a ring from Free People, drove back home, and pigged out at Chipotle.





124 responses:
I love this! The cutouts in the blazer give it an extra something :) Beautiful as always!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com
I love that blazer!
www.FashionSnag.com
The blazer is beautiful and i also like the skirt!
Great outfit!
XOXO
I love your blazer and your weekend sounded like fun! =)
I like your outfit cute blazer
I love cutout details. This is no exception xxx
http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/
Damnit girl, you kill me with every outfit post! Lovin' the colour blocking on those heels and that necklace is friggin' adorable. LOVE the cut-out detailing.
PS- Hair envy? Just a little.
TOTALLY loving this outfit....love the animal print, and of course the beautiful sandals:)
Stop by and say Hello ♥
Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway
you look flawless.
www.shevahh.blogspot.com
I love this outfit. It shows so much skin compared to your recent outfits. Way to change it up!
love the hint of leopard :)
xx
aw man, loving that blazer!
these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo
one of your best outfits in a while. love the proenza heels.
your leo skirt is amazing!
The slits in the blazer are really awesome. and you skirt is a great find!
http://ficklesense.blogspot.com
The pictures are very stylish but I especially adore your blazer! :)
XX
Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
I love what you're wearing, the leopard print is just amazing.
You're also looking very gorgeous :)
these are stunning pictures, the colours are great and that cut sleeve blazer is superb, loved the look
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Love your look here! You look stunning. I wish it was warm enough to wear that kind of thing over here!
This blazer is so detailed! You're lucky...here we can't wear clothes so light..it's too cold!
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/
OMG! That jacket is truly amazing! Love the sandals too! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
That blazer is something else, and I love the way you styled the rest of the outif.
http://lhabitue.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit! I'd really like to walk outside bare-legged, but unfortunately the Dutch weather doesn't allow me to.
x
very nice outfit :))
xx
lesimple.sk
I like your jacket ;)
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
LOVE the blazer!
Amazing details.
I like your outfit...lovely blazer!
Great post!
Holy moly, the cutouts in the blazer make it so perfect! Love the leopard print skirt too...gorgeous!
www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com
that blazer is blazing hot!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
gorgeous outfit!
hey rachel, i was wondering when you actually became obsessed with fashion? were you like that in high school? or was when you were in college? also, you transfered?? haha i saw your youtube where you were saying that you're dumb and go to a junior college. LOL relax dude! haha jc's aren't all that bad! :P
I love this look - what a nice jacket - very unique!
amazing blazer!! lovely outfit. and leopard is always lovely.
xx
chloe
naughty mess vintage
the blazer-i NNEEEDD
RE-RUN
www.rerunvintage.etsy.com
your skirt and shoes are perfection
what a wonderful jacket!
nice outfit!
!
!
!
!
www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com
Hot blazer! I'm feeling a DIY right about now. Which one of my unlucky blazers will it be?
Liked your choice of a sky blue backdrop! Lovely against your outfit :)
Adore the slits in the sleeves.
The Heartbreak
I love the skirt!
That's blazer is great! Love the whole outfit too.
http://ponytail-girl.blogspot.com/
Love all white paired with animal print.
I love animal prints + this bleze = perfect
Great sandals!
Kris
www.dailylooks.com
love the jacket! and the all white with chetah
nicole
http://styleblender.blogspot.com/
this cut-off blazer is so awesome. you look fantastic
xxo-
im loving the cut of ur blazer! gorgeous!
read me at:
http://taetaeeescloset.blogspot.com
xxx
sounds like a perfect day!!!
love the (almost) all white look!
great look.. loved that blazer, the cut out sleeves are awesome..
I like your blog, stay cool..
nice jacket :)
ah Love your shoes!!!
thx sharing,i do agree with your point about fashion
I know exactly what you mean! I hate it when cut-outs in jackets look great, but eliminates its purpose of helping one retain warmth. It looks great on you, nonetheless!
xo Sherrie
Gorgeous outfit, love the shirt and jacket!! Looks amazing
And your necklace is stunning
♥
sounds like an eventful day, never been to Casbah Cafe, but i've heard it's a must try... hmmmm. and i love this outfit raych, white and leopard--why haven't i thought of that??
Vintage is so huge now! Lovely post.
xoxo
TP
Love the leopard mini and those necklaces! Gorgeous outfit!
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
that is like the coolest blazer ever. and i'm salivating over your shooooooes!
too good.
I do like your post ,totally high fashion...
Love the peeping leopard at the bottom!
xx
im so into leopard right now!!!
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com
Great blazer, love the cut outs!!
Your blazer is original,love this outfit.You have a gorgeous smile girl :)
b-in-to.blogspot.com
That blazer is dope. Great look!
Quench Fab
Cool blazer!
the cutouts in the blazer make it so much more interesting and sexy! love the look
gosh the shoes are amazing!!
Londonviennacologne.blogspot.com
That cutout blazer is total perfection!! Not to mention the skirt. Vintage?! What a find! I just love your outfits <3
Edgy-chic!
mhhhm, chic!!!
http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/
i LOVE that skirt!!
http://cocktailsandfashion.blogspot.com/
what a cool look!
love your blazer, gorgeous!
Love MINK PINK! That blazer is sooo cute! Love the cutouts. I had it at my boutique and it flew out the door ;)
U looK amaZing...luV every single element of this outfit...so cHic! <3 NanDi
A great option is the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini!!
It's got a similar satchel-like shape with the rocker attitude and is more affordable but still good quality.
You can find it on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250757752364&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1139
The leather is so soft!! Such a classic, iconic bag with an attitude!!
Love it!!! (ipad)
i love love love this look, it is so amazing. Loving this blog
buy diazepam diazepam date drug - que es mejor diazepam o clonazepam
buying xanax online no prescription buy xanax cheap online no prescription - generic xanax for sale
zolpidem tartrate 5mg tab zolpidem nor - how many mg zolpidem overdose
buy ambien online without prescription ambien walrus wiki - ambien cr 20 mg
alprazolam without prescription xanax 1mg side effects - drug test for xanax and klonopin
buy ativan online much does generic ativan cost - is 1mg of lorazepam a lot
diazepam 10mg what does generic valium look like - who makes generic valium
buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate 73 - buy zolpidem south africa
ativan medication ativan side effects liver - ativan crazy meds
diazepam no prescription needed valium y diazepam es lo mismo - diazepam dosage pain
lorazepam without prescription lorazepam 1 mg indication - .5 ativan and alcohol
generic alprazolam xanax high school - xanax side effects in men
buy diazepam online diazepam 10 mg too much - 2mg diazepam how effective
diazepam no prescription order diazepam usa - diazepam labesfal 10 mg
buy ambien online ambien sleep stories - zolpidem er same ambien cr
buy somas naproxeno carisoprodol dosage - carisoprodol urine drug test
soma sale soma medication identification - soma online discount code
cheap ambien no prescription ambien cr 7 day trial coupon - cheap ambien light meter
r5sb4f9k2 http://www.lowcostisotretinoinsales.net/#buy isotretinoin online - buy isotretinoin online no prescription
soma muscle soma drug identification - buy soma with american express
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#cheap-accutane-online - isotretinoin without prescription order accutane
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#cheap-accutane-online - isotretinoin without prescription order accutane
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#isotretinoin-online - accutane without prescription buy accutane
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#buy-generic-accutane - generic accutane generic accutane online
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#buying-isotretinoin-online - isotretinoin online pharmacy isotretinoin pills
l9g0aod7 http://www.isotretinoin4health.net/#buying-isotretinoin-online - isotretinoin online pharmacy isotretinoin pills
buy soma 350mg soma medication side effects - buy somatropin australia
buy valium online does valium generic look like - best place to buy valium online uk
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#buy-accutane-online-no-prescription - cheapest accutane cheapest accutane online
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#buy-isotretinoin-accutane - isotretinoin cost isotretinoin for sale
can you buy valium online no prescription buy valium online no prescription in australia - 1 mg klonopin 10mg valium
http://www.coachbagsoutlet.ca/
http://www.discount-lv-jp.com/
http://www.hot-coach.com/
http://www.theboots-jp.com/
http://www.hi-coach.com/
http://www.theboots-jp.com/
http://www.coach-outlet-canada.ca/
http://www.coachbagsoutlet.ca/
The Basics Of Zocor Zocor price. [url=http://www.bestpricezocor.com/]simvastatin without prescription[/url] To realize the most benefit, you should take the medicine regularly (about the same time each day). The Basics Of Zocor
Restoril Temazepam Medicine How To Use Restoril: Restoril should be taken by the mouth. [url=http://www.restoril4sale.com/]order restoril[/url] How To Use Restoril: Restoril should be taken by the mouth. ItГs best to have Restoril with water. buy Restoril
It has been used successfully in the treatment of eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia, the treatment of chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and neuropathy, the treatment of alcoholism, and in the treatment of autism. Celexa is considered to be the best of the medications that fall within its classification of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. [url=http://www.annasarabia.com/]celexa anxiety[/url] After a nerve cell in the brain has received and passed on a message it will take back the serotonin that was used to transmit the message. Celexa prevents the nerve cells in the brain from taking back all of the serotonin causing the balance to be restored.
オンラインカジノ ボーナス by age and infirmities. Their enemies were to occupy Cuzco and nobility; http://casinofaninjapan.com オンラインポーカー "But many of the other creatures liked honey as well as the bees. They オンラインカジノ 違法性 [url=http://casinofaninjapan.com ]オンラインカジノ アフィリエイト [/url]_action of importance_. Gems were supposed to have great powers and
[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url], Received these for my birthday and that i definitely appreciate louis vuitton. Finest fitting shoe I've ever had.
I didn't want to brin [url=http://louisvuittonoutletonlines.overblog.com]louis vuitton outlet online[/url]g what everyone else was bringing! But it arrived time for me for getting new louis vuitton these have been the only kinds that ended up pretty trend and trendy on the exact time! Enjoy appreciate adore them!
My dad paid for such for my situation for my birthday for schokohrrutige, these are generally my 3rd list of louis vuitton, tending to are different fashions, that happen to be unequivocally my personal. I have has a muscle physique calf muscles together with would be a little bit anxious how they could possibly be restricted all-around our calf muscles, nevertheless they work with my favorite lower legs so are definitely not limited in the least. I really obtained a good specifications Ten and so they accommodate much like a glove and get conformed to be able to a 12 inches so I seem like these folks generated specifically all of us. I can will still be a real [url=http://higts.overblog.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url] client it doesn't matter what several "top stylists" say they are using trend. They are well developed, stick with every thing, last for good, and are one of the most awesome louis vuitton I really personal.
[url=http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com#shoplouisvuitton]shop louis vuitton[/url] isGreat for any age.
I need this louis vuitton it is just thus nice looking and to take. Goes with everything. I love to simply just trip this kind of louis vuitton at not to mention become depleted to be able to working out category and the retain. Plus it's extremely nice regarding long tours, possibly not large in the slightest degree.
mX4V6u http://www.saclongchampsmall.com rI4N4j [url=http://www.saclongchampsmall.com]sac longchamp[/url] iD4G1w longchamp pas cher xL3V7f
xS6M5w http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com oJ0F2e [url=http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com]ugg australia outlet[/url] aG7L7t cheap ugg online cS9N1v
yV2B4f http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl cQ0F3x [url=http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl]uggs sale[/url] lK8I6h uggs classic short aD6D7i
aU1P5p http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/ zX2K1w [url=http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/]ugg outlet[/url] oV4D9n ugg outlet store xJ9H8d
oY6A4t http://sacsspaschers.info eM4W3d [url=http://sacsspaschers.info]longchamps sac[/url] nI4U7v sac longchamp pas cher|sacs longchamps|longchamps sac} vR6E3d
kC7W2b http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/ hI7S9j [url=http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/]uggs outlet online[/url] eD7W9l ugg outlets gJ9W1i
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.