



Some randoms that didn't make it on the blog. Having a hard time catching up on my blog right now. The past weekend I had an office Christmas party at a bowling alley with catered Lucilles, a Saturday final in the middle of the day, and a beautiful wedding ceremony Sunday night. Looking forward to this weekend for my 21st birthday over more bowling and hopping on a morning flight (probably still slightly intoxicated) to San Francisco for the rest of the weekend.





51 responses:
wonderful pics, wow! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
beautiful pictures :)
have a nice day!
DaisyLine
oh wow! i love these pics!
they're beautiful, esp. the last one :)
haha your b.day is this weekend?
i hope you'll have some nice days suntil then^^
lovely pics!
love it! so full of inspiration and positive energy :)
xxx
love
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/
love the last pic! that gradient of lighting is so pretty. also a christmas party at a bowling alley sounds rathe ingenious, i've never heard of that one before. can't help looking forward to christmas <3
am loving the third pic... good photography! www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
Love the third pic, so summery!
Love the pictures! :) Gorgeous!
XX
Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Enter my big fat Sony Ericsson giveaway!@
Stunning photos! Wow!!
xx,
About A Girl
http://jennachristine.blogspot.com/
oh my where do you live? I am absolutely in love with those scenery photos. If only I live in your city :(
Ooh and happy upcoming 21st birthday! :)
Beautiful photos dear, thanks for sharing :)
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
You sound so busy! I hope you get some time to rest soon. x
www.FashionSnag.com
These are incredible! I absolutely adore your blog. You are constantly a form of inspiration for me.
xx
http://kit-kat-jam.blogspot.com
Gorgeous collection of photos - loving your tutu skirt - gorgeous! :)
Luv,
Friend in Fashion
P.S. Be sure to check out my fashion giveaway www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x
Love these photos1 so great! ♥♥♥
www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com
You have style!
Kisses from Spain!
That first picture is incredible!! I hope you have a lovely 21st...live it up girl, you're only 21 once! xo
Beautiful pictures ♥ x
http://www.gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/
Lhe pictures are beautiful and very inspiring! I love it!
Kiss:)
BEAUTIFUL photos - thank you for sharing :)
Love your skirt in the second pick with the vest, AMAZING!
ash
www.countrygirlcityworld.com
Loving the first image. So beautiful.
The Heartbreak
gorgeous photos!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
gorgeous photographs!
these are gorgeous pictures! sounds like you have lots going on, hope you get some rest between the fun plans and enjoy every moment! :)
Love the serenity of the first pic...
GIVEAWAY: Patricia Field Leather Glovettes & Chain Vest Necklace!
http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/
I am loving these photographs!
amazing photos, so inspirational
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Lovely pictures. :) Advanced Happy Birthday!!
magic pics!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
beautiful places dear
lovely pictures, i want to go there either
omg i loooove those photos ;D
You are one of my inspiration.
lakersrulezv.blogspot.com
Wonderful pics! Especially the first one, I adore it.
x
foreignfashion.blogspot.com
Lovely photos!
XOXO,
Get all celebrity fashion at http://outfitidentifier.com
These pictures are all really pretty :)
http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com
You sound like youve been having loads of fun :)
I love the photos so nice!
http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous pictures. And Happy Birthday!!!
love your blog so much!!!
http://myatypicalmantality.blogspot.com/
i love your blog!!!
http://finallyhatachi.blogspot.com/
lovely!
love,carmen
These photos are gorgeous. That first one is amazing. What kind of camera? I'm getting a new Canon T2i for Christmas. Dude, happy early 21st birthday!! Have fun in San Fran.
Gorgeous pics!!
xo
kisses from Florence!
Http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com
lovely pics!!!
http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/
nice picturessssssssssss!
http://sciandosullenuvole.blogspot.com/
Love these pics!
love all of these pics.
Superb blog! Love/FAB http://fabs.blogg.se
Giveaway: Dior Mascara
on my blog
www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com/
such great pictures!
check out my holiday gift guide pt. 1 and tell me what you think
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
(to those of you who haven't visited yet, please follow my blog if you like any of my posts. thanks!)
omg love these photos
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.