












Dress by Walter. Headpiece by Dauphines of New York.
Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.
Happy new year lovelies and thanks for reading xo.
January 2, 2011













Posted in personal
46 responses:
Amazing headpiece!! Think I need to copy you on that ;)
ye, i like your headpiece!
Great photos!
happy new year!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
Fun pictures! Love the dress and headpiece!
-Samantha
http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com
I love ur dress!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
your dress is amazing! And you wear it pefecly!! I hope you've had fun!!
kiss
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/
Love your dress and the headpiece :) A very Happy NEw YeAR!:)
XX
http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Enter my gossip girl giveaway!
you look like a goddess! that headpiece suits you so well. happy new year to you too! :D
xx
you looked absolutely FAB!
Happy New Year!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Lovely blog and even cuter headband!
Happy New Year!:)
Happy New Year cutie, amazing style has usual.
Bisous Bisous
You and your friends are so gorgeously stylish! Your headpiece is seriously delicious and I am in love with your friend's low cut top and poofy skirt combo. Perfect! Happy New Year!
What a gorgeous headband!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/
Your friends are as stylish as you are- I love it! Happy new year!
Beautiful headband!
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
amazing pics, Happy New Year! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
what for a stylish party! Fabulous! :-)
xo!
www.apartmenttwentythree.blogspot.com
fab pictures! Looks like you hade a great time!
Happy new year! You look so stunning with that Walter dress...and that gorgeous headpiece is the cherry on top.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
really nice pictures ! :D
www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!
Yayyy I'm glad I got to spend new year's with you ^__^
Pretty dress, and I love the headpiece! :)
Happy New Year!
http://thestorminateacup.blogspot.com
looks like a great time everyone looks fabulous. i'm in love with that headpiece!! happy 2011!
xo
http://dragonfruit-samnegs.blogspot.com
You look so pretty in your New Year's attire! Have a Happy New Year!
http://cupoffashion.blogspot.com/
I love the blue nail polish, and your whole NYE outfit! Happy New Year!
OMG!! I am in love with you and your fashion friends!!
the skirt of your friend is so pretty :D and your headpiece is amazing :D
HAPPY NEY YEAR! :D
enjoy 2011
Hey just wondering, where in OC do you get your hair cut/by who? Thanks, happy new year!
Lovely outfit :) You kinda remind me of Mika Nakashima in a way. Your blog has some really nice photos I must say!
love love love that headpiece! Looks like a fantastic new year's!
Thank you so much everyone :3
Anon - I get my hair done at Jack Winn in Newport. I just followed my hair dresser there. His name is Marc.
http://www.jackwinnsalon.com/
Happy New Year Raych! Love that headpiece.
Love the headpiece! Happy 2011.
http://www.bornandbread.blogspot.com
What a cool night!1I love your dress ;D
HAPPY NEW YEAR
i am in love with that headpiece and that girl's tutu and sequins!!!!
Happy 2011! I'm loving your headpiece...what a fab way to ring in the new year! xo
so cute! hope you had a wonderful new year, rach!
http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com
xx.
i love the sparkles and fluffiness happy new year!
www.indramaticfashion.com
happy new year!! im lovin your head band!!
http://myatypicalmantality.blogspot.com/
I love your headpiece! Gorgeous and perfect accessory to ring in the new year.
xo Sherrie
AMAZING DRESSES.
LOVE THE HEAD PIECE.
<3 <3 <3
Great blog!
I'll definitely be stopping back!
LOVE if you'd visit me!
www.TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com
<3
K
Gorgeous dress!!!love the head accesorie♥
xo
Gorgeous hairband!
Fabulous outfit!!
Amazing headpiece...you have inspired me to find something similar, I love the look.
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/
Hi, how did you do your eye makeup? I love it! especially the lower eyeline/shadow
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.