
Elie Tahari contacted me during February's fashion week to attend their show but sadly I wasn't in town. I think I stepped into an Elie Tahari store like once in my life prior to developing my own style, and I must say I'm floored by their newest seasons adorned with charming pieces all so effortlessly beautiful and perfect for every occasion. We kept in contact for several months via email and then Allisa sent me a package of hand-selected items she thought fit my style. I was completely overwhelmed by all the silhouettes and colors I already naturally gravitate towards: muted neutrals, flashy pops of gold, a bustier to show off skin, and liquid-like leather. That said, I am so, so excited to style and blog a four-piece installment for Elie Tahari's blog as I have fallen head-over-heels for the brand!





43 responses:
that gold pleated skirt is SO GORGEOUS!
**btw I have a BRASHYxMONSTRE XI GIVEAWAY (Blog Entry #62) on at the moment so do pop by to see if you win an awesome tee**
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
I love he bustier but that gold pleated skirt is a dream!!!!!!
They make some beautiful clothes. Love the skirt!
Stop by some time :)
http://stylelustpages.com
I've recently "discovered" Tahari as well and have been super impressed. Lovely pieces, and congrats on the gig :D
PS - great blog!
xxGina
http://hideandchic2011.blogspot.com
They make classic and edgy clothes. Love Tahari!!!
Oh!!! I love those pieces!!!
holy canoli this is amazing !!! love her stuff
xo
http://www.frankvinyl.com
wow these two pieces are incredible! beautiful construction
LOOOOOOVE ;))
H&M & Swedish Hasbeen: http://magmoiselle.fr
gorgeous golden skirt
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Wow! I love Tahari! I have a couple of dresses from the SS 2008 collection that I absolutely adore. These pieces are so gorgeous--bet you will have so much fun styling them!
Wow, that sskirt is amazing!
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
Oh my god! I think I like the bustier even more than the skirt! (Maybe.)
That golden skirt is so gorgeous!
Homeowner Insurance
i love the way the gold plays off of each other in these two looks. the skirt is sooo chic and the bra is sexy
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
I love that gold pleated skirt. I saw it in Bazaar and ripped it out as a reminder to try to track it down.
Lissy
www.agirlinboston.com
Can't wait to see how you style for Elie Tahari's blog! Those two pieces are beyond gorgeous and decadent, love them!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
The skirt is simply AMAZING! I love it!
http://tinagfashionblog.blogspot.com/
i recently discovered eli tahari as well, and definitely cannot believe i had not paid attention or noticed sooner. always such amazing pieces and collections. that pleated skirt looks like it would fit seamlessly in with the rest of my closet.
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
Oh my, why that skirt is simply dazzling.
A Girl's Next Best Friend
omg, those pieces! speechless!
GLAM!
These are stunning pieces. I can't wait to see the styles you come up with.
www.fairydah.net
That skirt is fantastic, great attention grabber
the gold skirt is adorable!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
The golden pleated skirt is fab!
xo thefashionguitar
OMG! that golden skirt is fabulous!!!! :D
I really want to see the pics of the whole outfit! :D
regards!
Hi Rachel, you asked me on my purple lipstick in post. It´s Chanel rouge allure 11.
:) You have a very nice blog.
xoxo
maja
maja-vonava.blogspot.com
love that skirt, it is like wow and i cannot stop looking at it. the gold is like such a thick layer, it is almost like it is made out of liquid gold. it is not only feminine but oh so exuberant, really magnificent
wow!!!great!!
wow, that skirt is amazing! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
lovely pieces here, her designs are exquisite!
Emmy Rossum just wore that gold skirt
during Elie Tahari’s Bag Launch Benefiting Safe Horizon event. I bet you'll look just as good - if not better. =)
Beautiful hun...Love that pleating and the bustier is something that totally screams ThatsChic! Tahari got your style down pat...can't wait to see what comes from these ohsofab pieces!
Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her first birthday so I'm hosting a HUGE giveaway...stop by when you get a chance!
Happy Hump Day hun!
xo-Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog
i'm so into pleats this season! love that skirt.
http://fourcarats.blogspot.com
love the pieces that skirt is amazing!!
giveaway on my blog!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html
Can't wait to see it Rach!
xoxo
♥
Julie
love the colour and all. Wish they were mine!
http://avecdeslunettes.blogspot.com/
GOLDEN SKIRT = AWESOME.
:)
xxx
www.pretpenser.blogspot.com
These clothes are both perfect. This bustier will be stunning with denim shorts and suede boots. And this skirt is beautiful.
Your hole blog is great ! I've started one. Could you please check it out ?
Thanks.
*whole blog !! ;)
chenlili20160319
nike store uk
jordan concords
coach outlet online
louis vuitton bags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
hollister clothing
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
air max 90
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
timberlands
canada gooses outlet
nike roshe run
moncler coats
asics shoes for men
louis vuitton outlet
adidas originals store
coach outlet
lebron james shoes 13
louis vuitton bags
nfl jerseys wholesale
kevin durant shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store
nike roshe run mens
adidas superstar shoes
jordan 3s
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet online
true religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clothing store
cheap oakleys
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.