Definitely my head's new favorite accessory. To check out the rest of the pictures and post, check out my second of four posts on Elie Tahari's blog here.
wow proenza schouler makes the most amazing jewellery and accessories. that necklace is to die for, even you could even use such a common word as "neckalce" to describe it..
39 responses:
Nice hat!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
Love the colour of this hat! SUCH a cute pic as well :)
You have the sweetest smile and that is one awesome hat! :)
xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/
Love the hat, but I love the shirt even more!
-Elodie x
http://elle-yeah.blogspot.com
Love that shirt!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Nice addition to your hat collection!
Hats really cute!!
xoxo
Sheryl
www.walkinwonderland.com
What a super adorable spring hat. And love the texture of your blouse!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
love your smile!
i love the colors of that hat! the green ribbon adds a nice touch :)
xoxo,
theemeraldsun.blogspot.com
Great post you did on Elie Tahari's blog! :)
http://avecdeslunettes.blogspot.com/
your hat is adorable!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
You look adorable! I love the hat.
x Antonia
www.LIVEGLAMORDIE.com
love your hat ;D
http://magmoiselle.fr
this shirt is sooo cool, love the print!
www.abitoffashion.com
the hat is just so pretty
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
lovely casual outfit! ;)
gorgeous smile! and gorgeous outfit!
and overall.. gorgeous girl!
helen xxx
I could never get enough of your blog woman! Truly addicted! And that blouse!?! Looove it!
http://LEFTONBOISE.com/
I could never get enough of your blog woman! Truly addicted! And that blouse!?! Looove it!
http://LEFTONBOISE.com/
Lovin' it!
http://hepburnwaldorfvanderwoodsen.blogspot.com/
I want that hat! You are so cute! :)
i absolutely love that hat! it looks awesome on you :)
xx
www.dragonnfruit.com
I'm actually crazy about that top rather than the hat! So adorable.
xo Sherrie
Closet Hound
fun fun fun fun fun hat!! your blog posts for elie tahari are great thus far, keep it up :)
http://dani.kastorandpollux.com
I just discovered your blog and I love it.
you loook gogeous.
Caroline
http://www.dreamsarepicturingtheworld.com/
Amazing hat <3
you look nice.
http://in2steps.blogspot.com/
I love the shirt!
http://lollipopcat.blogspot.com/
i love your shirt and hat!
http://dyditd.blogspot.com/
such a cute hat love it!
giveaway on my blog!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html
Such a CUTE hat!
That is the cutest shirt! Good call on the hat, a very unexpected color
xoxo
♥
Julie
wow proenza schouler makes the most amazing jewellery and accessories. that necklace is to die for, even you could even use such a common word as "neckalce" to describe it..
http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/
great hat! Check out the one my man friend just bought me!! swoon!
Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com
Love your hat! The color is very nice, and it looks GOOD on you girl!
xo Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
We love the texture on your blouse, seriously gorgeous! xx Style Stitch
www.thestylestitch.blogspot.com
Here I have a RueLaLa invite: http://www.ruelala.com/invite/lrodriguez73
Gilt invite: http://www.gilt.com/invite/laura16rod
Does anyone have an Ideeli invite code?
Thanks :D
Unf, what a lovely hat!
// THE STYLE MANUAL
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.