For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

uniform dressing

April 1, 2011





Zara jacket. Sold jeans. Vintage belt and purse. ASOS boots.

Throwing in a couple of my favorite pieces for the most basic uniform ever. I don't think I've featured these jeans on my blog, yet I wear them all the time. I even think they're classified under "jeggings", but I just turn a blind eye. What I love most about the cut is that it stops right at the ankle which convinced me to hem all my jeans shorter. Another closet-changing staple is that beautiful gold belt. A product most likely sold in Santee Alley for its unyielding "leather" and questionable quality (found it at a thrift store though), but I've accepted the future devastation when it self-destructs on me on a day I need it most.

  • SHARE ❤

52 responses:

  1. That jacket is HOT!
    XX

    http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

  2. wonderful outift. i love espescially the belt :)
    love, jana.

  3. gorgeous!! uniform outfits are the best!

    oriogirl.blogspot.com

  4. Sometimes the simplest outfits based around your staples are the base, ad I think this post really shows that. Love the brown jacket too, makes a nice change from so many black leather jackets around!

  5. i love the simplicity of this outfit. you look fabulous.

    http://wordbyjessie.com

  6. lovely look, adore these boots

    http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
    x

  7. love that you're always channeling that tomboy look. it's so effortless, not that many people can pull it off.

  8. great jacket, and i love the scarf!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

  9. love it entirely. you are tempting me to cut my hair!

  10. Love it! This is my uniform too
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

  11. Anonymous

    Oooo...love that jacket! The whole outfit looks great...effortlessly chic!

  12. I hope they still have that jacket at the store. Looks great!

  13. Love this! I think the questionable fabric jacket is lush!
    xx

  14. I love the rich chocolate brown of that leather jacket! This is such an adorable outfit.

    - Meanz (Koi Story)

  15. jeggings are THE BEST. so comfy. and i'm all about basics, classic easy to wear comfortable looks :)

  16. Love the outfit. So simple yet so chic.
    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

  17. Cute jacket! I love your blog a lot! You put such pretty outfits together. Following!

    http://aetherlily.com

  18. love your leather jacket, my goodness!

    Must Visit -fashion-and-me.com

  19. Anonymous

    Love your belt and bag!!

    Stop by some time http://stylelustpages.com :)

  20. You look great, this whole outfit is amazing!

    Xx One More Chance
    www.omcvintage.com
    http://omcvintage.blogspot.com/

  21. love this easy but so cool look! <3

    www.abitoffashion.com

  22. Those pants do have a beautiful hemline! Adore the leopard print scarf and the vintage quilted purse as well.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

  23. really nice look! :)

    xoxo
    http://www.headoverhighheals.blogspot.com/

  24. Great belt!! Love your look, could have worn the same, like the basic style big time!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xo thefashionguitar

  25. I love your belt and those boots of yours!

  26. I like to think of all my jeggings as denim jeans. The word jegging is ugly enough as it is.

    xoxo



    Juliee

  27. i love jecket!
    great outfit

    http://yingsaranporn.blogspot.com/

  28. wow love this look!

    xx

    www.bijousstyle.com

  29. fantastic outfit!!! cute blog!
    :)
    www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

  30. Beautiful outfit!!! I love the jacket.

    Kisses from Spain;)

  31. you look amazing in this outfit.
    and that boots are so lovely :)

    visit my blog at:
    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

  32. Great outfit! I love the belt.

    Whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

  33. Anonymous

    Love your nails!! What colour/brand is it?

  34. Great outfit! You look fabulous. Chic and sassy.

  35. Anonymous

    Amazing!

    http://brillenmmode.blogspot.com/

  36. love this outfit and your blog!

    follow me?
    allaboutedie.blogspot.com

    look forward to lusting over fashion with you
    xx

  37. i love your belt and jacket! such a perfect combination :)

  38. Love your outfit and ADORE the belt!
    xoxo

    bebopandbo.blogspot.com

  39. the jacket is great,u look excellent,so simple but yet so so effective!:)
    xoxoxo
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

  40. Anonymous

    I'm gonna wreck your twitter hard, slam that shit until we hear church bells ring.

  41. Adore your Zara leather jacket. Such a perfect colour.

    The Heartbreak

  42. I wear a very similar uniform LOL Isn't it the bet when you find a pair of jeans you LOVE?! These are great on you and I love them with this leather jacket!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

  43. Love the jacket!


    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

  44. Anonymous

    love the outfit!! awesome jacket :)

  45. The leather jacket is great. And you look incredibly good! Has anyone ever told you that you look similar to Alexa Chung? I think it's the hair.

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.