



You've probably already seen Carmen and Ken's work with other bloggers, hence why I am so grateful to be in an awesome league of stylish people featured on How I Met Your Style! Carmen and my dad had a bonding moment after he was inspired by their knack for photography thus showing us his college photography portfolio. Maybe I need to buy a crazy expensive film camera to get his attention. Anyway.... I'm posting the outtakes from the shoot, but to see the whole feature, go to their website!
P.S. The blue dress is reworked vintage by Gunne Sax, red dress by Pavonine, lastly, leather jacket by Le Petit Petit.





45 responses:
cuteee as photos love!!!
helen xx
That dress is so lovely!
Juliet xxx
LOVE the full feature. It's always intriguing to see the space that bloggers dwell in. I think it definitely shows another side! Love these outtakes as well :)
xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com
absolutely beautiful! wow
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
Just found your blog via Natalie Off Duty's twitter - it's so beautiful! M X
http://marthath.blogspot.com/
YUM FREE SAMPLES!
the pictures are absolutely amazing
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
love that first shot
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
Great blog, i love your photos!
Take a look at the little animal dolls I create:
http://www.funkysunday.com/2011/05/doudou-psychelephant.html
Today you can adopt an elephant!
Cool photos!!!
xoxo <3
http://www.fashion-martini.blogspot.com
Amazing photos, Rachel. I always love seeing behind the scene shots! :)
You still manage to look great, hehe.
xx
http://aprilialove.com
Love the red dress! <3
again, such pretty photos... your blog is so inspiring.
die melange
I just checked out the feature on Carmen and Ken's site, I love how refreshing and chic your decor is! And I have the same Zara fur purse, love it. You look so gorgeous in both the siren red and floral dresses.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
nice pics ;D
STREET LIFE: BACK IN 70's http://magmoiselle.fr
Lovely dress!
Homeowner Insurance
Great Photos
ebbiemag.blogspot.com
Such beautiful photography. I love it.
www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo
love the first photo!
The last dress is beautiful :D
Very cool sunglasses!!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Love this feature, and found some more amazing blogs through their site- thanks!
Also, am dying for your red dress- the twist? Love.
xxx,
Sarah
littlemissmode.blogspot.com
Love these photos!! Pretty! XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com
great photos love the first one!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
you are sooo beautiful dear!! loves this so much!! xoxooxoxo
natalie
Great setting and I'm loving that red dress in the first picture! So laid back and chic!
http://avecdeslunettes.blogspot.com/
SO cutee!! I'm starting a new blog and i'd REAAALY love some feedback, comments, thoughts..whatever works!! :) :) THanks!!
patchoftulips.blogspot.com
both of those dresses are amazing, ive been looking for a bright colored dress like the one ontop forever! where is it from? and the second is absolutely stunning.
xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com
They did a beautiful job with your spread babe...You look adorable and so naturally SoCal in that little red front-tie dress! Love you in bold colors!
Happy Weekend hun!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
Great blog. I absolutly love the first picture with the red dress!
// www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com
lovely photos :)
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
I feel that first shot is sooooo CALI and I love it! You look gorgeous in that red dress... such a cool laidback look. Also, the fruits in that last photo look so YUM! Drool...
x
▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ▲
again great post! love your blog!
xoxo
Nora
http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/
Such a wonderful post! X
gret photos and atmospheres!!
love !
Nice pics!
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
these photos are absolutely gorgeous.
Nice blog and those dresses looking amazing on you
amazing blog!:)
I join follower
greetings
love the red dress.. looking super cool.
Gorgeous photos!
Windowdresser
Your pictures are great! You don't need a crazy expensive camera... you have talent!
thesingular.blogspot.com
ftourist.blogspot.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
:)
xoxo
Louise Petit
lepetitpetit.com
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.