ok, so totally random, i have been reading your blog for over a year now and i think i sat next to you (looking sleepy and gross) in the Lanvin for H&M line at South Coast. I thought you looked familiar, but it sounds a little crazy to say, "hey aren't you that girl from that blog?" Especially when it is at 5am.
anyways. I heart Taco Loco and there guac and spicy salsa. Die.
29 responses:
Great pics, loving taco loco :-)
A Girl's Next Best Friend
gorgeously inspirational photos!
btw do drop by my site as i have EXTENDED THE BRASHY x MONSTRE XI GIVEAWAY by a week. No harm trying your luck for a cool tshirt (:
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
Oh wow I might need to try Taco Loco! That looks delicious.
Love all the pictures!
Laurenlovestoshare
Really love these posts that you do!
lefthandedstory.blogspot.com
This inspiration post is just GORGEOUS! <3
http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com
ahh i love this post. everything about it - perfect.
xx
www.dragonnfruit.com
very nice pics ;D
STREET STYLE: http://magmoiselle.fr
that meal from taco laco looks to die for. i love your weekly recaps. i truly look forward to them!
ooo that prada bag is beautiful!!
http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com
LOVE the fashion friday editorial!
XX
http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
The Prada bag is SO impractical but SO BEAUTIFUL!
amazing amazing amazing
That Prada bag is so HOT
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
Whatever you had for Taco Loco looks incredible. OM NOM NOM!
xx
http://aprilialove.com
Ok loving that red flowered dress in the 5th picture. Where can I find it?
love how magical the last few shots are, their colorful hair is amazing
YES YES! I totally love your monday recaps. They kick-ass every.single.week.
DOPE.
ok, so totally random, i have been reading your blog for over a year now and i think i sat next to you (looking sleepy and gross) in the Lanvin for H&M line at South Coast. I thought you looked familiar, but it sounds a little crazy to say, "hey aren't you that girl from that blog?" Especially when it is at 5am.
anyways. I heart Taco Loco and there guac and spicy salsa. Die.
xoxo
Rebecca June
http://www.rebecca-june.blogspot.com
Love this kind of post, so inspiring! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
wow! just love ur blog!
http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/
I've been in love with the transparent Prada bag for some time now too.
Other than this, really pretty items, I am right there with you!
That Prada bag is amazing!!! WOW!
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
yummyyy
great photos love that prada bag!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
the Loren Santo room is gorgeous!
Bren
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com
oh wow love this song!
cool weekly round up :) loves it all~
xo Diana
Great pix, Wow! I need to try taco loco, I think that's too delicious!
The Prada transparant bag great for the beach
glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com
kobe 9 elite
green bay packers jerseys
lebron james shoes
fred perry sale
burberry outlet
hollister clothing
burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
babyliss pro
hollister canada, http://www.hollistercanada.com
air max 90
lacoste outlet
ghd hair straighteners
oakley canada, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo shirts
five fingers shoes
vans shoes
gucci handbags
michael kors uk
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.ray-bansunglassess.in.net
tory burch outlet
marc jacobs
kobe shoes
longchamp outlet
hollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com
san antonio spurs jerseys
tiffany and co jewelry
nba jerseys, http://www.nbajerseys.us.com
supra shoes
ugg uk
tory burch shoes
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
achang0807
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.