




A little catch-all of pictures from the past two weeks wearing some favorites: Le Petit Petit leather jacket, Gypsy 05 lace shorts, BCBG clutch, vintage top, and gold chain jewelry. I'm finishing up my first year here at UCI! A final on Monday and Wednesday then I'm off to New York!! Till then, I can't promise any new posts but I will try when I'm settled in my hotel the first day there.





80 responses:
great look... love the perf'... ;D
Beautiful
COVERS: Models PLUS-SIZE in Vogue June 11
http://magmoiselle.fr
Gorgeous. Looks so effortlessly chic...and comfortable at the same time :)
Kate
www.thrillofthechaise.com
Beautiful styles..<3 it
http://www.fashion-martini.blogspot.com
Amazing!
Loving the 3 outfits!
Great photography and you look gorgeous!
xx
http://yokaguardaropa.blogspot.com/
Beautiful styles!!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Love all these outfits! That white lace Victorian-esque blouse is stunning.
http://www.sunkissedsteph.blogspot.com
Totally in love with the lace top! Congrats on your first year at UCI! I just got out of school as well :)
The leather jacket is too perfect for words. And the high-neck lace detail top is so you. Sophisticated and edgy paired with the cutoffs. Thanks for the inspiration!
XXo,
Neekoh
Loving the looks. Soft yet edgy. I love it.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com
You look freat! Love the black look on you!!!!
love, from Argentina
http://twentyfourstyle.blogspot.com
Just get done what you need and don't worry about anything else. Have fun! And good luck at school with finals.
gorgeous leather jacket in the first pic!
helen xx
i Love your hair that length!!
I adore both outfits (demure and edgy), but I am particular drawn to the first with the biker jacket and oversized envelope clutch. You look like a total rockstar. Have fun in NYC!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
LOVE the look.. you study in the UK as well?
http://ladolcevita-jenny.blogspot.com/
Rocker, romantic, boho glam...what look can't you rock Rach?!? All soooo beautiful babe, I swear you have a wisdom well beyond your years from what you write to how well you carry yourself and style your life! One of my fave posts from you :D
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
what great pictures! I love the one in the middle with the white shirt on...
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
OMG!!! I LOVED THE THIRD PHOTO!! :D AND THAT BLOUSE!! :D :D :D ... IS SO ROMANTIC *_*
REGARDS!!
Wow, your outfits are gorgeous, I especially love the white long sleeved lace top! :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Beautiful photos!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
i love all the outfita,there all so different and you styled them so epicly! love it! :)
http://christinebalram.blogspot.com/
that lace white top is gorgeous!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
that is a perfect leather jacket, loving the look
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
good luck on finals! eyes on the prize.. NEW YORK! have a great trip :)
Damn girl is fashionable! I love your hair.
that leather jacket is so cool and that lace shirt is adorable! wow! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
such a perfect little number the leather jacket is. it's so edgy and sexy!
congrats on finishing up your first year! and have a wonderful trip to NYC :)
can't wait to see pictures from your trip!
xx,
cins
Fab looks! Love it! SO pretty! Have a great start of the week! XO Rebecca
http://raspberry-rouge.com
You always pull off the greatest looks! From edgy to retro, you make them all look effortless!
Cup of Fashion
fab!fab!.. fab!:))
http://triballane.blogspot.com/
http://triballane.blogspot.com/
Tes cheveux sont vraiment très cool! Et ton chemisier blanc avec la dentelle sur la 3ème photos : parfait!
Woooooowwwww....love your jacket...I like it!!!
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
LOVE the hair cut
that leather jacket is a badass! and your lace top is so adorable!GREAT POST!!! ;)FOLLOWING YOU! HOPE YOU FOLLOW BACK! KISSES!!!
BLOGGERS!!! NEED DAILY DOSE OF FASHION? VISIT..
http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com
Sunrise Sunset by We Are Trees--great song! Lovely outfit.
http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/
Love everything! You look effortlessly chic & totally comfy with yourself <3
It looks like you'll cut a bitch in that first photo. #awesome
I love that first blouse!
I'm really loving that first photo! I guess it's the attitude and the way your hair is parted. Oh and that leather jacket looks like perfection! xoxo
love all the outfits so gorgeous!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Love these looks. So delicate and chic!
Have fun in NY!!
Very nice look in final!!!
kisses from your follower ♡
www.welovefur.blogspot.com
http://littlesable.tumblr.com/
With love Little Sable
i love the lace shorts and top. so perfect for Spring. Looks like a lovely 2 weeks.
Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com
wicked first outfit...you hair looks great btw (:
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
Hey darling! You are gorgeous!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
hot hot momma ;) reow!
LOVELY PICS!!!!!!!!!!! :O) www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
Love all the outfits! So styleish withoout overdoing it!
xxx,
Fashion Fractions
Loving the rock'n'roll you!
http://www.knowwear.co.uk
x
Beautiful and chic!
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
nice, I went to UCI too. You are probably the most fashionable person there. lol. Have fun in NYC! :)
Wanderlusting Fool
that is Chic!!! love the outfits. you look wonderful. thanks for sharing :)
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
Congrats on completing your first year! I have three finals starting in a couple hours, and then I'm done. Anyway, I remember you posting an Y La Bamba a couple weeks back, and I just posted a new mix with music from bands on the same label, so I thought you might like it!
http://today-is-ok.blogspot.com/2011/06/inelegantly-and-without-my-consent-time.html
Have fun in New York!
In love with that leather jacket. And I know it always takes a bit of getting used to when you get a hair cut, but it really does look good on you :)
xx,
Sarah
littlemissmode.blogspot.com
Have fun in NY rachel! :)
bisous,nana.
avecdeslunettes.blogspot.com
stunning! i love the blouse and headpiece! soooo pretty!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
In love with that lace top! You look beautiful.
love your romantic blouse! you look fab
s
you always look stylish matter what!
You should open ur blog archive ..
(:
I LOVE YOUR HAIRS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOO MUCH LIKE SO MUCH when I grow my hair out I want it to look like that. also I love your clothes and style and especially your leather jacket!
one of my favourite looks from you.
love your hair by the way
X, Annie
anniewear.de
The first photo is so strong! I Love it!
XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
simple style of dress that bears rock n roll but it looks very interesting subject
love the leather, so rock n chic.
amazing outfit, and you´re so cool!!!!!
i wish you to visit my spanish fashion blog. i´m personal shopper and fashion stylist.
kisses from madrid!!!
http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com/
your style is sooooo awesome!! and im in love with that jacket!
http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/
Meena xx
Great outfits! I love the leather jacket and wide pants. Good luck with your final and look forward to your new post! Oh, I think we live close :) (oc!)
akiko
mORE outfitphotos !!! :D
Love the home decor and this outfit! Simple yet very chic!! www.bravoerunway.com
I love love love your blog <3 it's one of my favourites! You have great style, wonderful presence on camera and nice pictures!! LOVE YOUUUU.
xx, dawn
www.dawnbey.com
Oh my gosh; absolutely in love with your trousers!! They're gorgeous!
Beautiful and elegant dressing with is both smart and stylish.Your own style and fashion makes you and that is what is the trend of today.
I really like the outfit simple but interesting if the wear because it looks rock n roll
Love your style!!
Great outfits!
/Deja Vu - The Blog
now that's what i call a wicked jacket!
I love your blog !
chenlili20160319
beats by dr dre
longchamp le pliage
jordan retro 11
ray ban sunglasses
air jordans
nfl jerseys
cheap basketball shoes
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors bags
kobe 10
coach outlet store online
discount jordans
coach outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
gucci bags
nike store
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
kobe shoes
ugg for cheap
true religion outlet store
coach factory outlet online
longchamp handbags
coach factorty outlet online
retro 11
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
copy watches
tory burch outlet
ralph lauren sale
louis vuitton handbags
adidas superstar
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.