

Black patent on buttery, nude pink then tied with a strand of gold by Martin Margiela. Two-toned mastery in greatness of the villain herself. Another exciting addition: a rose-gold framed bag that perfectly fits your night-out by Pour la Victoire.
September 30, 2011


Posted in personal
40 responses:
That heels look so gorgeous!
xx Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
nice heels. so elegant!
http://ieva-thecraze.blogspot.com/
wooow love those shoes!
the heels look great!!
Adore all the patent and metallic goodness.
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Holy moly those heels!! To die for!!! Love love love the pretty flowers too :)
http://www.youtube.com/InstinctofStyle
http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
absolutely gorgeous!!
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Love love love love your shoes!!!How gorgeous metallic items:)
xx
Best title ever!
Although I have to admit that I like the heels quite a lot unlike the meanie that wanted fur coats from cute puppies.
Love the little gold strap aroung the ankles :)
missemilyblog.blogspot.com
next post: something with a dalmation print! hehe
gorgeous photos!
xo denj
http://www.hellodenj.blogspot.com/
Those are charming.
The heels are super gorgeous!
Those Margiela shoes will be in my dreams from now on
xo Sherrie
Closet Hound
Love the heels!
love,
POSE-BLOG.COM
Ohh the shoes!
xo
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
Cruella de cute!
Confessions of a Purse-a-holic
now all you need is a two-toned hair cut and heavy (faux)fur winter coat.
halloween anyone?
one word: badass
so 60's heels!
camilla
I love how the 60's era is back and it's the perfect trend. These heels are killer, great color combination.
www.modernbeauty21@blogspot.com
J.Choudhury x
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
loving these colour block wedges
http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x
Cool shoes!! Have a great week! XO Dianne
www.highheels-nothingtowear.com
Those shoes are amasing! Love the rose-golg bag too! Happy Monday!
Love the two-toned heels, definitely has sass!
Ashley
The I on Fashion
www.theionfashion.com
www.facebook.com/theionfashion
Love the rose-gold framed bag!
Urgh just stunning. I am totally speechless over those heels. They're just total stunners!
Those heels are SO gorgeous - remind me of the early 1900's.
xo
pretty heels
this is probably the weirdest/creepiest comment ever, but that's okay:
you have really cute toes and knees!
i'm always freaked out when people take photos of details of those two place because i have really fat knees and widespread toes.
linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com
oh yeah, and your shoes are really nice too ^_^ haha
Omg those shoes are to die for!!!! I want!
great shoes! :)
http://miikax3.blogspot.com/
The shoes are so gorgeous
xx
OH YES.
Those shoes are tops!!
that shoes are gorgeous!!
those heels are fantastic!
http://www.hipposandhearts.com/
Those are total Cruella heels and I freaking LOVE them!
xDanielle
www.thefancydrifter.com
Gorgeous heels!
XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
Gah. Oh Rachel, these are love.
love the two toned shoes!
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.