WiNK dress
Not that I was initially confused, but seeing this dress on the model makes a ton more sense than how I thought to wear it. Guess I'm going to give it another shot sometime this week. Took these pictures prior to a night of cold beers sidelining Laguna Beach with
Theodore (whose birthday just passed this weekend 9/11 - Happy birthday!). Pretty bummed I wasn't around to celebrate it with him since I was busy loitering New York during fashion week - more on that later. I had a blast and now need to recoup before school starts again... starting with blogging and working on Shop Chic orders!
54 responses:
You look GORGEOUS!! These photos are perfect.
so SO beautiful lady! X
these photos are soooo beautiful raych! teddy is uber talented <3
Beautiful dress and photos! It's like an ad in a magazine :) -akiko
http://styleimported.blogspot.com/
it really is a beaut dress! great buy
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
these shots are so lovely, stunning
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
I'm kind of addicted to nude this season. Never particulary liked just because it tends to make people look a bit more sick than they actually are ...
You look abbsolutely stunning. Especially in the last picture. You really know how to work this pose :D
missemilyblog.blogspot.com
Love the dress on you! You look amazing, don't be shy cool girl! So stylish! Curious about your NYFW adventures!! Gorgeousness!
XO Rebecca
http://raspberry-rouge.com
beautiful! what great photos
http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/
amazing dress and great photos! the light is really sth!!!!
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/
That dress looks heavenly on you! (Just as it would on a model!) And the sun glow in back of you in the captures is spellbinding.
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Gorgeous photos! And you look great in the dress.
http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/
beautiful pics, love the light!
v.v.
http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous pictures & gorgeous dress!
xx
http://eleonorasleben.blogspot.com/
Woooowwww....look very chic !!!
Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page
Amazing photos!
Raych! You look amazing! :)
Love the dress. Hope you had fun at NYFW!
xx
http://aprilialove.com
sweety the dress is lovely, you look amazing :) love it! also, the lighting in these shots are stunning!
much love to youu! xx
i love everything in this outfit :)so romantic photos!
http://miikax3.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous photos! :) love the dress!!
Xx, the-fashionshadow.blogspot.com
Lovin' the style and color of the Wink dress. Really adorable. =)
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet
Ahh, I love the whole photoshoot, so feminine and sophisticated
such romantic pictures, beautiful!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Even confused, you look stunning in this dress.
xx
These pics are a dream!!
Wow, absolutely amazing photos...that dress is gorgeous, love the color and fit...I am just loving that last shot especially!!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com
Such beautiful photos
XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com
Ooooh beautiful! Love that dress on you!
Super beautiful! Great photography also!
http://www.nightatvogue.com
These photos are stunning! The soft lighting paired with your ethereal dress is absolutely beautiful. Have a great quarter at UCI! I'm starting my third year at UCD :)
http://www.sunkissedsteph.blogspot.com
These photos are beautiful, love the lighting and, of course, your dress!
Carmen Ri.
I love these photos - amazingly shot and your dress is just stunning!
xo Sherrie
Closet Hound
i love wink dresses! this one is so dreamy on you
you look amazing! i love dresses that have so much material! I need to get one asap...i think i might finally look good in them :)
Smoking Crayolas Blogspot
fellow Vietnamese blogger, your posts are always so charming ^_^
hope we can be blogging friends!
linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com
Gorge!
etsy.com/beausandbouquets
Hi Rach!
You are so silly. These images are gorge! So serene. If I looked half as good after a night of drinking, I would not be complaining.
xoxo
♥
Julie
SheWearsSheShares.com
incredible dress - stunning.
www.dragonnfruit.com
beautiful colour!
amaaaaaaaazing! ;)
http://miikax3.blogspot.com/
So pretty!
http://www.lyzhang.com
gorgeous post!!! i really like it!
your blog is fantastic!
www.elblogdechuchus.blogspot.com
You look stunning in this dress and these photos. It was nice meeting you at LuckyFabb, thanks again for taking my photo with Ellie.
Gorgeous! can't wait to hear about fashion week.
beautiful dress, and these photos are lovely :)
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
Very chic! i love it.
http://jennyjkim.blogspot.com/
Hey dude, nice post…keep it up…Thank you
P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
L O V E.
:o))
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
These are such beautiful pictures! You look so stunning and whimsical. I really like the color of the dress too.
Ashley
The I on Fashion
www.theionfashion.com
https://www.facebook.com/theionfashion
Rachel, may I know what camera do you use?
beautiful.
these pictures are amazing!!! the light and softness totally compliment the dress too. perfection.
http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com
Pretty in her pink <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-mon-peche-mignon/mon-peche-mignon-sheer-lace-dress/p_8.html>Feminine dresses</a>! great style!
so beautiful.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.