For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

color blocked leather

May 12, 2012




The very jacket that kept me warm those chilly, dessert nights at Coachella. It's been my go-to jacket since which I got sized up, to like a medium. I love how the back drapes even though it was probably an aesthetic decision, you would never imagine how much warmer you are when there is a shield of supple leather preventing back drafts.

Thank you for the warmth and new closet obsession Chaser.

  • SHARE ❤

25 responses:

  1. Anonymous

    Beautiful jacket!

    www.laurablogmode.com

  2. I love this jacket and your blog!

    - La Mode qui Vole

  3. Anonymous

    Absolutely love this jacket and the texture!

    http://www.theflareblog.blogspot.com

  4. That is really a nice jacket!<3

  5. I really like this leather vest!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

  6. i love your jacket :)
    florindalinda.blogspot.com

  7. Great jacket! Love the color blocking

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

  8. Anonymous

    That jacket is the perfect reinvention of a moto jacket!

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

  9. this jacket is amazingg!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

  10. i absolutely love that multi textured jacket!!

    http://harperandmonroe.blogspot.com/

  11. that's a stunning jacket, love that it looks amazing and keeps the wind away too!

    x
    karen

    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

  12. Girl, you gotta let me borrow that jacket! SO very chic! :p The jacket fits you so nicely... Or probably you just always make clothes look amazing! :D

    xo - David

  13. absolutely beautiful jacket! I really love it! xoxo

  14. Obsessed with this look! So tomboyish and cool!

    www.fashionhedonism.com

  15. What a great addition to your wardrobe! Hmm... would be a great one to add to mine too. its winter in Australia - I need some warmth LOL

    xx
    Maria

  16. I love these sunglasses :) You look stunning!!

    http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

  17. simple boyish chic!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

  18. Love your jacket! lovin' the combination of tones!

    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

  19. Great jacket! Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog! Would be great if you can follow me!

    XO PFYT

    www.pennyforyourthoughts.nl

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.