For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

an idyllic setting

May 25, 2012




American Apparel shirt. Zimmerman skirt. Elizabeth and James shoes. Coach bag. Rings c/o Vanessa Mooney + Plukka.

A new skirt added to my love affair. Fitted at the waist and hips, flared rounded pleats and an unnatural pink and green reptilian pattern to boot. So many ways to flounce around in it.

I can’t wait to enjoy this long weekend doing absolutely nothing. It’s going to be legendary. Wishing the same for you guys reading!

  • SHARE ❤

51 responses:

  1. Anonymous

    Very nice outfit! Love it!

    www.laurablogmode.com

  2. simply chic
    prudencenicole.blogspot.com

  3. Great photos! I like your shorts!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

  4. Yes, this long weekend is a MUST! And love the reptilian print on your skirt! Awesome color combination!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

  5. Gorgeous. I love the colors and reptile print of your skirt. Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

  6. love your laid back style

  7. I love this look, that skirt is so nice! :)

  8. You look gorgeous hunnie! Love it!

    BLOG http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/
    SHOP http://pinkafternoon.bigcartel.com/

  9. It's not going to be just legendary ... it's going to be legen-wait for it- DARY. (And if you don't watch How I Met Your Mother, this will make no freaking sense).
    Looking beautiful as always!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

  10. Very chic...cute, sweet and fresh. Just perfect for summer time.

  11. Love this! & The heels are way too cute! ^.^

    xo - David

  12. Anonymous

    Simple and pretty! Lovee <3

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

  13. Love the skirt, the shoes are perfect and what a great location! Enjoy the weekend!

  14. you look so pretty! i love your shorts!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

  15. Gorgeous look!!

    Love from South Africa
    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

  16. oh wow I adore this look, the shoes are just so damn hot! I really love your blog =)

  17. Anonymous

    super cool outfit. love the skirt

  18. Anonymous

    Very nice outfit. I like the shorts.

  19. i adore that skirt

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

  20. THis skirt is awesome !! <3 I love these pics, u look great!!

  21. From head to toe this outfit is amazing. Wouldn't change a damn thing!! Xx

    Stephanie in Style

  22. Great setting. I adore your skirt!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

  23. Anonymous

    Love the top, so pretty!

    xoxo
    Paula
    blush-paula.blogspot.com

  24. Anonymous

    I have such a busy weekend ahead of me! Wish I could spend it doing absolutely nothing...

    As for the skirt, I absolutely adore it and love how you've styled it with the AA tee and pretty accessories. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    Shop Vintage ♥

  25. LOVE that skirt, the print is amazing!! Zimmerman is such a great label, love their work!!

    xx

    http://thekirbybee.blogspot.com.au/

  26. that skirt is such a unique piece! love how you styled it!! gorgeous!!




    czarina♥
    paint it stripes
    xoxo!
    New Photo Diary 'Wind and Sea' is up, Hope you can check it out :)

  27. you are gorgeous

    ... gotta love LA <3

    xx mintblush

  28. what a cute skirt !!! LOVE it !!! :D

    xx
    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.de/

  29. I love this outfit so much! That skirt is wonderful and your shoes are awesome!!


    Moments of Eternity

  30. Just came across your blog and I love it - you've got impeccable taste! Those E & J heels are so chic!

  31. Lovely shoes!!

    http://www.sonlas13.blogspot.com.es/

  32. Those shoes are so cute, you looked like you were bending your legs when I first saw the picture.

    http://mintychic.blogspot.com

  33. Those shoes are so cute, you looked like you were bending your legs when I first saw the picture.

    http://mintychic.blogspot.com

  34. Great jewelry! You always look so fab! :)

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

  35. your surroundings are always so gorgeous, im jealous! i love the pink nails, they look like Essie's Off the shoulder pink that im wearing right now! (im a bit nail obsessed) love the printed shorts as well.
    toodles!

    xoxo
    ellesdaughter.blogspot.com

  36. That Zimmerman skirt is so pretty!!

    www.theluxurycloset.com

  37. This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.

  38. Anonymous

    MbaCwz [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 財布[/url] WwsCar http://chaneljponline.org/ SauQkh [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ バッグ[/url] RtpOah http://www.coachjpsales.net/ MxyWie [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ アウトレット[/url] KnvEmi http://pradasjapan.net/ VkzRlm [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ 財布[/url] LjiHha http://coachonsales.org/

  39. oooh love the rose gold watch + silver rings!!

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.