For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

weekend picnic-er

May 3, 2012


DV by Dolce Vita dress. Vera Wang wedges.

Saturday was an insanely nice day - it only seemed logical to eat Subway in an open field with a crisp, white dress to boot. Mile Square Park was the destination of choice - there in lies jealous squirrels and hungry ducks. Who doesn't love free animal interaction? This is not a Subway sponsored post. I just really like Subway. Mmmm veggie delight for days.

  • SHARE ❤

32 responses:

  1. Loving the borderline mariachi dress, such a lovely Spring/Summer garment :) I'm so jealous you picnic(ed), the weather is so terrible here at the moment..


    xo Joana

  2. Anonymous

    Very cute outfit!
    xo Madeleine
    www.madstyling.com

  3. You look gorgeous in this white dress!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

  4. so cute! those sunglasses are sickkkk.

    xx

    H
    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

  5. I love the off-shoulder look of that dress, so beautiful! And Saturday was definitely a gorgeous day for a picnic.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

  6. Perfect picnic attire...so effortless.

  7. I love the dress and perfect for the occasion!

  8. aww, such a pretty white dress. I love it! It's perfect for a picnic =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

  9. Anonymous

    Your dress is gorgeous! I love LWDs!

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

  10. I love your bracelet!

    http://mintychic.blogspot.com

  11. Solar and positive pictures. I love picnic on the grass. :)

    From www.xeanafashion.com

  12. lovely photos so sweet and chic!
    from Venice...
    http://silviainvenice.blogspot.it/

  13. This is the absolutely chic character-Everywhere and everytime :P
    I like it!
    xxxFiC.

  14. love this dress. so pretty :) x

  15. lovely springy dress!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

  16. What a pretty dress!


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

  17. Hah! I just had Subway this morning for breakfast. They're pretty reasonable for breakfast sammies! Beautiful post btw.
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

  18. It's so good to have a fun time.
    http://www.thebeautyandbrains.com

  19. those wedges are gorgeous! Love it!! Happy weekend :) If you get a chance I relaunched my blog and would love to get your thoughts!! All things food, fashion and marriage. xx

    www.TheBabyGoat.com

  20. Anonymous

    I did just about the same thing with a Subway Veggie Delight on Friday (at the beach). I love the combination of the grass and the striped towel, and of course the relaxed white dress. So cool.

    wingandwell.wordpress.com

  21. Love all the white and I think it's hilarious that you love Subway and mention it too! I love Subway every once in a while too.

    Ashley
    Silk&Vanity
    www.silkandvanity.blogspot.com

  22. Love the summery dress! So cool!

    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

  23. Polly

    I love your blanket, where's it from?

  24. Ah, i looks amazing! Hugs

  25. Absolutely Love all the outfits!!

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.