The coloring of your outfit mimics the coloring of the whole background: cool blue-green shirt - cool blue-green sky, transparent midriff portion of the shirt - bright pale horizon, blue shorts - blue sea, beige sneakers - beige path.
Very, very unique. I con't believe it's coincidental. Is it?
40 responses:
Perfect Summertime/ beach outfit :)
http:/lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Such a great chilled look! Love how you accessorize the perfect amount for the beach. xx
really great photographs!
<3
FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net
I think this day was perfect for soaking up the sun and sand! Beautiful and peaceful photos Rachel!
Love your top! :D Amazing pictures!
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
LOVE that shirt, great cut and gorgeous colour!!
xx
http://thekirbybee.blogspot.com.au/
Gorgeous photography and your hair always sit's to perfection :)
http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
x
so cute!!
SHEWOLF
http://stylelolajaro.blogspot.com/
i love your hair, i kind of wish i was brave to chop all mine off again
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
Lovely summer outfit. The photos are awesome :D
glamDevils
You look so fabulous in those high waist shorts!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
The coloring of your outfit mimics the coloring of the whole background:
cool blue-green shirt - cool blue-green sky,
transparent midriff portion of the shirt - bright pale horizon,
blue shorts - blue sea,
beige sneakers - beige path.
Very, very unique. I con't believe it's coincidental. Is it?
http://vintage0mint.blogspot.com/
that top is awesome! i love it with the cutoffs :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Oasap Double giveaway (two giveaways in ONE post!)!!
Win an item of your choice from my closet!
Amazing post!!! Great outfit and perfect photos! Loved it :)
xxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
Your photos are so beautiful and artistic - wonderful use of lighting
Perfect summer look!
www.thefashioncuisine.com
I would have expected sandals of some sort, but those little sneakers are totally screaming 'beach'? Ha, looking cute nonetheless.
SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
Win $100 for ZARA
YOu look adorable in this photos...remind me of chriselle lim a little
x
cammi
http://www.cammilicious.com/
Where are your sunglasses from?
Stop by!
hereaway.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX
Love your shoes more than actual life.
http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ <3
perfect summer look! and I really love your hair
beautiful! they are the most perfect of all wedge sneakers too!!:-)
love the sneakers. x
-Ivanna
http://chapter89.blogspot.com/
perfect outfit for summer, and I love all the photos! :)
Amor GLAMOROZA
cute look! I love the shirt, so wonderfully casual.
Moments of Eternity
sweet outfit!
Loving the cut-offs and the sneakers! Great Look!
ellen-loves.blogspot.com
this top is perfect for the beach with all the right details. the collar rocks :)
Love the look, you look beautiful.
Love this look-great summer look
http://notsopoisonous-ivy.blogspot.co.uk/
Simple yet sexy & chic summer outfit!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Like your IM sneakers, perfect for a cool outfit !
What a great view, I wish to be there. Your pictures are amazing, that's the perfect lighting.
I hope you're enjoying your time-off!
You're such a stunner, lady! I love these pics. I wish it was warm where I am!
http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/
LOVE the style, beautiful picture
http://adrymblog.blogspot.fr/
love your outfit! wish i could get those shoes
http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/
<3 GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS <3
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
OMG. I am loving the sheer shirt and the Isabel Marant sneakers! Totes following your blog now :)
Wow I love this shoot! Great photos and outfit!
<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com
Love your shirt:)
http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/2012/07/with-rain.html
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.