WiNK top. One Teaspoon shorts. Opening Ceremony boots.
A bit late in the game posting 4th of July pictures but here they are in all its patriotic glory. Found a huge flag to wave around but I felt more like a flag girl suited for a racetrack. My 4th of July started with a ton of Vietnamese food then somehow ended with a three hour karaoke session with some pyromania to boot. That then lead to a six day weekend that I never wanted to end.
28 responses:
there is NOTHING better than an awesome pair of denim shorts!
very patriotic! love this look!
~ www.Tinacious.Me ~
This is so cute! I love these boots!!!
LOVELOVELOVE the new bangs babe! Totally took off another 5 years as if you weren't young enough as it is...ahhh to be 21 again ;D
Happy Monday gorgeous!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
Amazing top and boots! You look outstanding!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
those are the perfect cut off shorts!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
The boots are so awesome!! I like the burgundy twist on "red, white and blue"!
http://livefreeandfashionable.wordpress.com/
Such a super cute patriotic look. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
So nice !
http://www.younglington.wordpress.com
Gorgeous!
I know I already mentioned that I liked the new bangs... but I'll say it again!! :) And these photos are awesome. Better late than never!
kat
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com
Fabulous patriotic look. I wish I can pull off bangs!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
You look gorgeous! I love your new bangs. I also love your outfit, very patriotic in a subtle way.
<3
Treasurextrove.blogspot.com
Mmmhmmm a 6 day weekend! That's too good.
love the OC boots. x
-Ivanna
http://chapter89.blogspot.com/
That's chic, sooo chic :P
http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/
Patriotic look!!! Very amazing!!!
http://blondeandvanilla.blogspot.com
Like I always say better late than never. The boots are friggin awesome
glamDevils
you look amazing!
<3
FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net
This is SO cool! I love those shoes xxxxx
http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/
you are awesome,,,,simple yet gorgeous..
so america :D
i love your bang btw
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-am-fab-freak.html
Love the shorts!
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
What a great interpretation of the red white and blue! Love it :)
Giftcard giveaway on my blog!
www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com
You're so pretty with bangs and love the shorts :D
-CharSD
www.char-sd.com
you looks cute!
EGO OF FASHION
those boots are fantastic! love that they lace up.
xx
Caitie @ www.thriftedandmodern.com
Obsessing over those boots!
www.thevintagelibrary.blogspot.com
LOVEEE these shots!!!
you look beautiful~ :)
allloveus.com
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.