Cameo leather overalls. Urban Outfitter bras. Penelope and Coco shoes. Fishnet socks c/o American Apparel. Forever 21 bracelets. Vanessa Mooney necklace.Finally really happy with my overall collection, see here and here. I like that I have paired variations of silhouettes and fabric completely opposite of each other. The leather and shorts/suspenders/overall hybrids are probably my favorite though. As obsessed as I was, I wasn't sure what to wear with it. Couldn't figure out anything better than a black bra underneath. I'm actually laughing because I once convinced myself that it was totally appropriate to wear just this bra with a skirt in public. Now at least I can hide behind straps and feel somewhat civil. Oh, but added some fishnet aesthetic to feel hookerish again.





32 responses:
Gorgeous bustier and bag!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Love these shoes, they're so adorable!
you look so good!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
I'm loving the edginess of this combination! Amazing! :)
http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/
Every piece of this outfit is fantastic :)
What I would never have paired actually looks wonderful on you! Love it!
Dang, that's a sexy outfit! And I'm glad to see those shoes again. All around amazing!
http://www.thefrenchtoast.net
Perfect degree of exposure between the overalls and the bralette; Enough to catch the eye, but not too blatant.
Great stuff, cute shoes!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
Nice shoes ;)
now i am introducing best footwear company of UK, that is Unze.
Join Official Page Unze.
get updates and offers ;)
Such sultry layering, love it. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I love this outfit! Especially your bustier!!
xo
TNT Tauna
http://tnttauna.wordpress.com/
I f'ing love a bustier. So sick
I love this look!!
The shoes are awful but the jumpsuit is so good
dress giveaway
http://www.thefashionadroit.com
http://www.thefashionadroit.com
http://www.thefashionadroit.com
i love that jumpsuit!
xo
http://lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.ca/
Love the bra/bustier!
xx, alexia In the meantime
I love your outfit - especially those shoes!
Michelle
www.michelleesque.com
Very cute and daring, edgy!! I couldn't pull this off in a million years. Glad there's someone who can!
kat
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com
Love!
I also really like that UO bra
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
love it, u look absolutely stunning xo
Gorgeous gorgeous outfit! I love your shoes a lot!
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
xoxo backtofive
Bold and pretty outfit :D
xo
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
glamDevils
amazing stuffs and you are so bold in that outfit :)
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-track.html
these are the cutest boots. loving them with a pair of socks
http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x
Those shoes are amazing!
-loadsofashion.blogspot.com
Amazing look!
http://afutureofwhat.blogspot.co.uk/
you look SO STUNNING rachel.
absolutely stunning.
xoxo
Those shoes are so cute especially with the fishnet socks.
That is really an awesome styling cloth that i really like to have it in my wardrobe.. Combination of sexy and cool :)
Affordable Trendy Clothing womens
Nothing wrong with feeling hookerish when it comes to fashion. Especially when it comes to leather and fishnets.
http://MyFathersCloset.blogspot.com/
You forgot to put your top on. Please check the mirror before you go outside.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.