

Vintage dress and hat. Seychelles shoes (c/o). BCBG clutch. Vanessa Mooney necklace. Giles & Brothers bracelet. September 16, 2012


Vintage dress and hat. Seychelles shoes (c/o). BCBG clutch. Vanessa Mooney necklace. Giles & Brothers bracelet.
Posted in outfit
39 responses:
Such a gorgeous dress!! You look wonderful :)
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Wow love your beautiful dress :D
xo
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
glamDevils
That is SO gorgeous, it really suits you xo
Love it! So chic! Xx Rebecca
http://raspberry-rouge.com
That dress is seriously stunning. Such amazing style! X
love that dress! bring navy back, girl!
H
http://www.thefashionhash.com
so pretty!!!
www.fashionhedonism.com
love this outfit so much. look so fresh
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/09/monday-and-orange-caramel.html
I love this carefree look! That dress is gorgeous!
Michelle
www.michelleesque.com
refreshingly beautiful!
Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Great outfit but I am totally fixated on the shoes! Amazing!
Kate
www.thrillofthechaise.com
Such a beautiful and gorgeous dress♡
love your hair style!
xo
beautiful dress!!
i just discovered your blog and really like your choice of photos. they seem really personal - really you.
You look gorgeous Rachel!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
The hat is super cute and adds something fun to the outfit :)
I can't believe this dress is vintage! It looks like a brand new Free People dress! I love it!
That dress is stunning !!!
My Blog - A Pretty Nest
I love this dress! Great vintage find!
http://thefashionbastard.blogspot.com/
THIS DRESS.
Damn you look good. Your dress's a classic.
Rachel, could you look any more elegant?!
Ooooh Christmas! Anything that mentions Christmas that must be automatically amazing. Just the addition of that word to this post upped your cool factor by about 50 points. Kudos to you :)
I know what you mean about dressing up in Orange County though. Shorts and t-shirts get most people through the day just fine. Dress up? What does that mean? Hahaha.
There was a Dapper Day? I didn't know about that! Wahhh.
I think you did an amazing job straying from all the preppy white that inevitably comes into play with the mention of the word "tennis". The look you're sporting is so dark and glamorous in such a cool way. That hat definitely does qualify you enough for tennis though. Honestly, it just makes the outfit.
Oh and that lipstick and that necklace?
Majorly gorgeous!!
I hope you're having a magnificent week lovely! <3
~Alice
Ainfinitaire
amazingly intricate navy lace on the sleeves. beautiful, you look so classy in this!
x karen
www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com
Such a pretty look, the dress is gorgeous.
Your dress is simply gorgeous, can't believe you found something so cute and flattering vintage! xx
- Taylor
taylormdowns.blogspot.com
OMG - I LOVE this outfit! The dress, the floppy hat, the BAG! LOVE!
XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
Beautiful dress! Love the sheer!
http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty dress and I love that BCBG clutch.
http://www.designers-artists.com
wow totally love your vintage dress
Amazing look!
From www.xeanafashion.com
You look like a modern day witch with the chic-est accessories!
xx
Vanessa
http://fleurleau.blogspot.com/
uEox ghd
yMsw ugg store
gZdw michael kors purse
8kIrv ugg boots sale uk
8iWcf chi straighteners
0hIdw ghd australia
4cVpb wholesale nfl jerseys
4tXzk ghd hair straighteners
0jVgo north face outlet
4qBzl ugg online
7aYpb ghd outlet
1uRyq michael kors sale
4iOub cheap nfl jerseys
9zGeg ghd españa
6gDmn ugg sale
Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
6bJsx http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
rLce http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
dFdr http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
6aPgu http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
0kHcs http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
3uYkk http://www.coachfactoryoutlesa.com/
1xRbg 0mPql 6hYdn 8lFnc 3fEve 7vWkr 9hHry 5bLbg 3rSlx
The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling.-- Latimer
7lTub http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
eUku http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
dSpa http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
1rHzn http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
1wCcl http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
2dIrj http://www.coachfactoryoutlesa.com/
5tRfg 7pTzv 8oEmq 2yEjz 9oQrq 7yGgs 7aEez 6xIya 7gNcv
Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.
Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.
Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.