All clothing provided by H&M. Dolce Vita Boots. Erdem heels. Shoemint bag.
Two outfits that basically forecast my daily Fall wardrobe: some good leather on lace and sporty vibes. Leave it to H&M to make affordable pieces that are so on point.
Being a part of the Lucky Style Collective, Lucky picked me and three other style bloggers (eat.sleep.wear., Brooklyn Blonde, My Style Diaries) to curate some fall favorite essentials from
H&M. Check them out here and in stores nationwide through 11/8. Meanwhile, My Style Diaries and I will host an in-store event at the H&M in the Beverly Center where we will be on-site offering Fall Style Consultations.
Save the date for October 25th 6-8pm because it would be awesome to meet and chat, plus the first 10 people to find me get a $50 giftcard + 20% off your purchase when you say my blog name (That's Chic) at checkout! Hope to see you guys then!
I love the black pants they remind me of this pair I spot it on Socialbliss http://www.socialbliss.com/vargasjenn/fall-for-fall-GUYDQNJY/joe-s-jeans-black-collection-skinny-leather-jaupher-in-paloma-at-revolve-clothing-free-shipping-GIZDINJUHA
36 responses:
love the hat in the first! where did you get it?
http://lavieenliz.com
Loving that dress!
Cute looks!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
I love those! great choices!
wonderful!
Bises,
monkeyshines
monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Love the first outfit!! So casual chic :) xo Madeleine
www.madstyling.com
H&M always has such great items at the perfect price. Especially adore the animal printed denim!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
the first look is great!
i love the leather on lace combo for fall. great inspiration. x
http://lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.ca/
these pants are so addictive. loving monochrome leopard
http://www.vasilievablog.com
What a fun event! I love those snakeskin heels!
I love the printed pants!
xx mili
callmemaeby.blogspot.com/
I love the first look with those leather print pants! They're fabulous.
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
both of these outfits are gorgeous! i especially love those black leopard skinny jeans :)
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
I adore that second look so much!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
love both of your outfits! perfect in every way!
http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
Those ankle boots are really cute.
http://www.designers-artists.com
I can't believe these pants are from HM!
http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/
Lovely <3
http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com
Nothing less than Chic & stylish! Great outfits!
brenda @ perfectinpurple.com
Amazing outfits! Especially first!
From www.xeanafashion.com
Love the first look!!
I wish I could go but I'll be no where near Beverly Hills ...saddening :(
xo
Kelly
www.theluxurycloset.com
Great looks. Loving the first one <3
xo
FRENCH CONNECTION AND DR. HAUSCHKA GIVEAWAY
glamDevils
the second outfit is gorgeous !
love your style and your cap is amazing
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/goodbye-wavy-hair-hello-short-hair.html
Lovely. Love your fall outfit choices.
sweet buys!
I love the black pants they remind me of this pair I spot it on Socialbliss
http://www.socialbliss.com/vargasjenn/fall-for-fall-GUYDQNJY/joe-s-jeans-black-collection-skinny-leather-jaupher-in-paloma-at-revolve-clothing-free-shipping-GIZDINJUHA
Love it all ! Those pants in the first look are awesome !
My Blog - A Pretty Nest - enter my giveaway !
loving the pants!
xo
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
The first outfit is my favorite, it's too perfect, even the hat is cool and works!
I love your Dolce Vita boots!
xo Nanieke
I love your Dolce Vita boots!
xo
Ooh, I like baseball cap and heels!
Detect leaks Wiring ducts services plain tiles Home Cleaning Services Wiring ducts services plain tiles Detect leaks furniture transport services Home Cleaning Services hydro insulation services and thermal Apartment Cleaning insect control services Home Cleaning Services Home Cleaning Services Detect leaks furniture transport services Wiring ducts services hydro insulation services and thermal Home Cleaning Services Apartment Cleaning Home Cleaning Services insect control services
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.