For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

brand loyalty

February 28, 2013

moschino love



msgm

MSGM bracelet, purse, sneakers, sweater, belt, skirt. Topshop sunglasses.


rag and bone

Rag & Bone shirt, hat, jacket, jeans, bag, shoes



carven

Carven jacket, dress, cap, bag, heels. A.L.C earring.


Some designers I'm fan-girling over. Can we be friends? Call me.

  • SHARE ❤

14 responses:

  1. I think out of each grouping all of the Carven's would have to be my favorite!

  2. my gosh so sweet stuff :)))

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

  3. Oh to be friends with Rag & Bone!

  4. These are beautiful choices! I love the last pair of heels the most!

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

  5. so many pretty things! That flower sweatshirt is amde out of dreammmss

    Mili from call me, Maeby

  6. Love them all but my fav is Moschino. It´s too cute <3

    xx

    glamdevils

  7. Anonymous

    http://zianagel.webs.com/#what-causes-acne
    side effects of ziana gel [url=http://zianagel.webs.com/#adult-acne
    ] ziana for wrinkles [/url] does ziana work does ziana work ziana cost

  8. Anonymous

    [url=http://buycialispremiumpharmacy.com/#qltrh]cialis online[/url] - cialis online , http://buycialispremiumpharmacy.com/#omuhg generic cialis

  9. Those floral shoes from MSGM are absolutely phenomenal!!

    xx
    amelia
    http://vasanticosmetics.com

  10. Anonymous

    [url=http://buyviagrapremiumpharmacy.com/#yebtq]buy viagra online[/url] - viagra online , http://buyviagrapremiumpharmacy.com/#wqqjj viagra online

  11. The floral cap is sick. Still not over caps I guess.

    www.FashionSnag.com

  12. you are stunning!

    xo

    Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

    Stop by for a visit!

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

  13. very goood :) i like this blog :)

  14. Silahkan kunjungi :
    http://arkanherbal.com/obat-trikomoniasis/
    http://arkanherbal.com/cara-mengobati-abses-payudara/
    http://qncjellygamat.org/obat-patah-tulang-pergelangan-tangan/
    http://qncjellygamat.org/obat-patah-tulang-paha/
    http://obatparuparubasah.utamakansehat.com/
    http://obatkatarak.utamakansehat.com/
    http://obatamandel.utamakansehat.com/
    http://obatkelenjartiroid.utamakansehat.com/
    http://obatflekparuparu.utamakansehat.com/
    http://arkanherbal.com/eye-care-softgel/

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.