A handful favorites shots from a wedding shoot I modeled for. You know what you hear about putting a dress on and feeling like "this is it"? It's kind of true as cheesy as it sounds. Maybe it's in the territory of putting on a $3,000 dress that inevitably pops a smile, but it was one of the most fun shoots I've been an honor to be a part of. My girl Liz worked the visuals and styling, while her friend Katie captured everything beautifully. A little bit of midsummer dreaming for you guys.
15 responses:
Gorgeous dress!!
Alexia of vintage shop, Allie Tutu
Oh how fun! These photos are incredible! The three of you make a great team. So beautiful.
xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
God, that dress (and you!) is gorgeous!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Beautiful photos! You and those flowers are so gorgeous! <3
www.zdevania.blogspot.com
the dress is so easy and beautiful!
http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
you look so pretty!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
What a great opportunity, the photos turned out gorgeously!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
You did an amazing job, these photos turned out wonderful!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
I saw these photos on Liz's blog! Oooooh my... you look stellar. No shit, you look like the perfect bride. Congrats on an awesome shoot, lady x
Beautiful pictures! That wedding dress looks amazing <3!!
XOXO Lillian Chaton
http://lillianchaton.wordpress.com
You look absolutely stunning, Raych. Such enchanting captures!
P.S. In reply to your post above- I love going to The Hart and the Hunter! Their Smoked Trout w/ Avocado Toast and BBQ Oysters are the best. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
The colors are so alive , love it :D
www.gloria-agostina.com
www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina
Gorgeous photos, and you look stunning! Love your dress!
This wedding dress looks amazing on you. The vintage and slight ruffles really suits you.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.