Getting my monthly fix of zines at my favorite magazine rack. I say that in complete bias because I think Larchmont is the best neighborhood to live by and peruse on a random Wednesday. Just sayin'
It's my first time blog walking here, turns out that I really love you blog as fast as a blink ! Nice style ! And I adore your trousers <3 xoxo from Japan,
25 responses:
amazing pictures!
love those capris!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
awesome shots
http://www.vasilievablog.com
love these patterned pants!
xx
stylegodis.com
love this style of outfit!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
Those pants are too cute!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Love the glasses and cute pants!
Jessica
www.thewaytomyhart.com
woah! loads of magazines! you look so chic <3
Carla Cee
How is it that you make a magazine rack look so photogenic? Anyway, I love the pants!
Amazing photos! Love your pants!
xoxo Jessica
cute pants!
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Lovely photos you look so cute!
xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Adorable trousers, hun!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
the print on those pants are amazing!!
http://oyouclassy.com
love your pants!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
I just LOVE your trousers!!!! and girl, you're amazingly Gorgeous!!! :)
Amazing shots perfect outfit!
With love
Elisa - My Fantabulous World
It's my first time blog walking here, turns out that I really love you blog as fast as a blink !
Nice style ! And I adore your trousers <3
xoxo from Japan,
www.shabrinahazimi.blogpost.com
I love those pants!
Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache
amazing look!
Delilah,
dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com
Love your pink pants! So cute.
xoxo
www.cakeandcouture.com
Love your pants, fantastic.
xoxo
Christy
http://www.am2pmchic.com/
The Larchmont Village is by far one of my favorite spots as well!
www.stylelogistics.com
Love your pants and sun glasses!
abiti da sera
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.