Growze dress and sneakers.
Like really doing the whole Larchmont deal hanging out with my girls at Growze and enjoying iced coffee and Babycakes' cupcakes with them. I don't know how I will ever find move away from this place. Ugh, and now a Pressed Juicery is opening here and my lease is up in a month. Can't believe it's already been a year since I've been in LA. Doesn't feel like that long ago when I was considered that OC girl.





29 responses:
Hooo the first picture is TOO cute <3 What an adorable face !
Ah such a cute look! It looks super comfy and you still look gorgeous!
xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
So cute! You look amazing I love the sneakers as well!
xx
www.roaringmytwenties.com
Omg you really got the cutest face! I love this post so much!
Amazing shoes!
xx Elisa
My Fantabulous World
Cute. You look really adorable in these pics.
XOXO SH13
http://wonderstruckgirl.blogspot.in/
you smile is awesome dear !!! :)
xo
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
very cute place! simply gorgeous Rachel!!!
Carla Cee
love this sporty look!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
you always look so great! :)
loving your blog, and your photos! :)
You look so cheery^^
such an adorable look!.. suits you.x
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
Cutest pictures ever!! You look adorable here, and I love the outfit too ♥
fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com
love this dress! adorable.
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
i love your HEATHER "That's chic" with all the colors & aquarelle effect :)
Gabriela Rose
http://paniculata5.blogspot.com.es/
Ooh I need to visit that place!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
YUM, love Babycakes!
http://www.whattowearwheretobuy.tumblr.com
I love these photos. That restaurant looks so cute and those cupcakes look so good.
http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/
such a cool dress!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
Very korean and I love how easy it is to just throw it on and go for brunch! I do it all the time! hehe
xoxo,
Stella
Starlistr
i love this dress!! kisses from Barcelona.
http://momentomoleskine.blogspot.com.es/
You really look so cute in the pictures here! :D
Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin
cassandra xx
http://backtofive.blogspot.com
I love Babycakes and I love your mint clutch!
xoxo,
Olivia Yuen
Morning Blush Blog
Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest
Love the feeling of these shots, it's so fun!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
Aw these pictures are adorable! and damn, such a contrast to the killer shoes! xx AtYourHeels
How can you be so lovely :)
xo xo
http://drunknfunk.blogspot.com/
Love these photos! You look stunning!!
xx
Daphne
Sanguine Thoughts
Yes! Love the t-shirt dress. I saw them everywhere when I was in Milan this summer and definitely regretted not buying one. I was lucky enough to find one on sale at Topshop! Still not as great as the selection overseas though.
RawCharm
rawcharm.blogspot.com/
I love this sport's shirt. Very casual looks.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.