As some long-time readers may know, Halloween is my favorite holiday and is annually depicted through disposable film (2012, 2011 oops not this year, 2010). This year is/was no different. The past weekend my dear friend Liz and her boo had their first annual Halloween party where I took full advantage of dressing up as my alternative 90's rapper personality, Gamma Raych. All I can say is I'm glad I have friends like Cuit and Aimee.
Still to come: group costume of circus freaks. Can you guess what I'll be?
no tricks all treats
October 31, 2013
Posted in personal





6 responses:
absolutely love your blog design
http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk
so cute!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
Rachel your super rad! I freaking love your sense of humour and every time I see you on annaleeandjesse's vlogs I wish you had your own youtube channel :) anyways Happy Halloween!! X
Looks like you had a great time! How fun!
looks cool!
Rara from RepeatPiece
Keeping it thuggy, I like it.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.