Lauren Merkin bag. True Religion jeans. Carven flats (similar). Vintage Chanel sweater.
Glad that the denim industry is finally stripping down to the roots of authentic denim. For a while it was so hard to find a great pair without a ton of stretch and frilly designs. I just want a pair of 100% cotton jeans.
There's a veiled irony in the picture above - True Religion [and Chanel] was once a brand I only coveted in high school and grew out of it when the industry shifted. I've been working with and wearing True Religion for the past year or so because I think they're one of the LA brands that embodies their iconic fit - but now elevated.

Maison Scotch sweater. True Religion jeans. Zara pumps. Vintage Louis Vuitton.
I'm so stoked about these boyfriend jeans. One of the things about 100% cotton is how characteristic the wash looks since there's no spandex weaved into the indigo to affect the process. Truly original. Try on a pair of Originals by True Religion and see what I'm talking about. Visit any True Religion store from the South Bay to Beverly Hills to try on a pair and get $50 off your purchase.
truly original
October 18, 2013
Posted in collab





17 responses:
Cute bag. That Vintage Chanel is to die!
<3
http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com
Got to admit... I love a little lycra in my jeans... I find them a more comfortable fit... with that said ...I often return to my trusty vintage jeans that are 100% cotton... and I truly love them!.... they are so worn that the material has soften a lot.....so they have the comfort of mixed material.
Love the Carven shoes!... too cute.x
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
I have a few pair of True Religion and they are so comfy! Love the soft cotton! These Boyfriend jeans are great!
<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com
Love the comfy look of the Boyfriend Jean. You look great! I would love for you to check out my blog.
Jessica
www.thewaytomyhart.com
The thick cuffing really made the look and the boyfriend style is so subtle, I love! x
Sparks In Spring / Stelle Nine Jewellery
the cuffed jeans are looking chic!
Enter my Anjolee Giveaway!!
Those are a great pair of jeans!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Love the sweater.
www.FashionSnag.com
In love with the sweater <3
Thanks for the lovely comment, your blog is awesome, I like it a lot. You definitely got yourself a new follower ;)
sumhaze.blogspot.com
Bloglovin
Love those Carven flats.
Jumper is lovely, looks so comfortable and beautiful colours. It goes really well with the jeans.
http://www.trovea.com
Discover and Shop Emerging Designers from Around the World
Read your post about your GPA. You're truly a stand out blogger and a major babe. It's an inspiration to read about your fashion and life adventures. Thanks Rachel!
One of these days, we need to make good on those shots.
xx -jo
www.lovefashionlivelife.com
Boyfriend jeans have been always my passion. I have a lot of them in my wardrobe. You wear it very, very cool.
Regards from Spain.
VINTAGETERAPIA
http://vintageterapia.blogspot.com.es/
love that sweater! the colors are so pretty
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!
Love the vintage Chanel sweater! So cute!
xo, Connie
www.connnietang.com
nice!
An Ideal For Living
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.