Halston Heritage blouse. American Apparel jeans. Opening Ceremony boots. Lauren Merkin bag.
Still recovering from a much needed 4-day weekend. Really not ready to be in front of a computer again, but this coffee shall do. Hope you all had a lovely weekend x
SHOP THIS POST





20 responses:
Super cute location and your top's color go perfectly with it ;))
New Post up…
❤ www.Tsangtastic.com
i love those jeans!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
nice location and cute outfit.
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
Fantastic boots and blouse!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
I love the way you made use of the background in your photoshoot. It really added a fun element to both the atmosphere and the clothing.
xo Emmy
sweettartbeauty.com
Your outfit looks perfect with the background/graffiti writing :) Loving that top so much, obsessed with that deep magenta color!!
-Char
www.simplynewtral.com
Love the outfit! So cute and simple. xx
milkblackteblog.blogspot.com
Love your boots!
<3
http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com
recovering from a weekend.. those are the best weekends <3
http://heyprettything.com
I love your shirt! Great outfit xx
www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com
Looking fab!!
Dress To Cook
Lovely look.
http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
Very soon.
What a great backdrop! Love the shirt
xox greta
flourish-blog.blogspot.com
Great outfit! Love it!
you are amazing!
I'm so in love with your style!
Chiara
♡EFFENSHION…essence † fashion
Gorgeous blouse!
xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
I love this look on you :)
Beautiful :)
♥Sanja's Burgundy Blog
♥Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page
Nice look!
An Ideal For Living
haha adorable pictures (:
wawachunks.com
I love love this looK! The colors are great and such beautiful pictures!
x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.