
Tia Cibani pants. Cami NYC top. Adaem clutch. Stella and Bow bracelet. Raen sunglasses.
Thank you Los Angeles for providing us with perfect weather all year. I never did well with sweaters or anything that covered my shoulders. Sorry if we complain that 50 is too cold and 80 is too hot.
Didn't realize till now that I'm wearing fresh brands out of New York. Definitely check them out - these are some designers to look out for. You almost forget how refreshing it is to discover new brands with all the saturation that comes with fashion blogging.
guiding light
December 29, 2013
Posted in outfit





15 responses:
I'm in love with your pants!! This is an amazing look. You look fantastic.
xo
Carelia
"Preppy with basics" Blog post on:
MySmallWardrobe.com
You're so chic with this look! Love tha large pants!
www.laurablogmode.com
Stunning outfit, love this pants.
http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
Thanks for your comment.
Very soon.
Good holidays
Those pants are incredible!!!
Elisa - My Fantabulous World
Seriously Raych- have never seen you look so friggin FAB honey! 70's glam in a casual wearable way! Loving the royal purple on lavender combo- very CHIC!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
Amazing pants and jealous of the weather!
NEW OUTFIT:: NEW YEAR's EVE
www.eyelikefashion.com
www.eyelikefashion.com
www.eyelikefashion.com
xoxo
Those pants are gorgeous!
This might be one of my favorite outfits from you!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
those pants are so amazing! they look like resort wear :)
those pants are awesome!!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
love the pants:)
www.shallwesasa.com
omg I love this so much. Miss you.
xSteph
love these trousers
http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
You have a good thing.
Sesli Chat
nenerede
ne nerede
bonibon
speakychat
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
seslichat
seslichat
seslichat
sesli sohbet
seslisohbet
seslichat
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslicevher
sesli dunya
seslidunya
sesli dünya
seslipop
seslipop
seslipop
kral tv
sesli 18
web tasarim
I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
icc world twenty 20
post office recruitment 2016
rio olympic 2016
hollybollybuzz
happydiwalifestival
happy christmas festival
happy new year festival 2016
post office exam 2016
ipl live streaming 2016
finance times news 2016
Boomshape
gseb ssc hsc result
maru bharat
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.