Urban Outfitters hat. Vena Cava leather trench. Theonne turtleneck. AG jeans. Loeffler Randall sandals. Topshop earrings.
Now that the new year has settled in a little more, I've finally hashed out my resolutions:
Start video blogging, minimize my closet, practice writing script, launch my clothing label by March, stretch every morning, accept help when needed, send out only positive vibes, be proactive on emails, hold back judgements, love as much as I can give.
Got a gut feeling about 2014. What are some of your resolutions?
time for the resolutions
January 8, 2014
Posted in outfit





22 responses:
love the entire outfit!... the trench is bad ass!, love the texture the shoes bring and the marrying of the colors, perfect!
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
Uhm Clothing Label! Video Blogging! All so exciting!
xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Love your outfit!
I never make resolutions because I always break them! Lol
http://thehauterebel.blogspot.com
how do you "send out positive vibes"? some great resolutions and exciting things in the year ahead for you! mine would be to get fit!
reckless abandon
Awesome earrings and love it with the hat ;))
xoxo
❤ www.Tsangtastic.com
Clothing label?? Wowsers Raych, can't wait to see what goodies you've got up your sleeve for 2014! I'm totally with ya on the vlogging. After Design Star I almost became camera shy! But it's been quite a few years, ready to rock and roll again :D
Sending good vibes your way doll!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
I am really looking forward to your video blogging!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Beautiful hat and shoes!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
wonderful look, your heels are pretty amazing!
http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de
So pretty...I can wait for your vlogs!
I have been following your blog for a long time and i remember you used to vlog with ted.
Your style is amazing! Love every single piece:)
http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com
I also want to consume less and this is my no.1 resolution for 2014:
http://www.goldtogreen.blogspot.de/2014/01/new-years-resolution-no-shopping.html
Other than that staying fit and healthy,
I am curious about your label :)
Much love, xo
Minh
I'm so with you on 2014. I already got a head start on the video blogging late 2013. It's definitely a challenge. Also started on closet downsizing, selling things off and giving some to those in need. A clothing label?! Oooh I can't wait to see. I'm really bad on the stretching/working out fronts but I'm tryingggg. Hopefully you fare better. I definitely need to accept help and be more vocal when I need help instead of taking everything on myself. Emails and just general procrastination are a big thing for me, but considering I just had to spend almost $450 today because I procrastinate...I'm gonna work on that lol.
p.s. I love that hat, is it a recent UO purchase?
xx
Hey Raych!
I'm really excited for your new clothing label! I definitely need to work on minimizing my closet as well...and to finally make commit to a blog!
Much love from a reader since 2010 xoxo
Monica
http://eyeofthetelescope.blogspot.com/
Super cuteee
http://www.vith-abs.blogspot.com
I love your look! And just your whole blog basically :D Greetings from the Netherlands!
x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast
Love this outfit<3
www.shallwesasa.com
The woven labels are in high usages for conferring the right finishing touch to the garments and apparels. You can also enhance the productivity of your business by using the clothing woven labels.
شركة تنظيف خزانات الرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
تنظيف ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
تنظيف أنابيب الصرف الصحي
شركة تنظيف بالبخار
شركة تنظيف رخام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف زجاج الابراج
شركة تنظيف بيوت الشعر بالرياض
شركة الصفوة
enjz
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف شرق الرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات االمياه بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
gucci outlet
michael kors
uggs on sale
nike huarache
uggs outlet
coach outlet
michael kors uk
coach outlet
uggs sale
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
prada outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakleys
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
timberland boots
montblanc
chanel handbags
adidas originals
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
abercrombie
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
supra shoes
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.