



Vintage Karl Lagerfeld suit. Barney's thigh highs.
One night Roman, Karissa, and I took a roll of film and ended up at a quiet motel in the middle of Sunset Blvd. Loitering outside of a strip club will get you in trouble, taking picture at a motel won't. Some midnight lessons I've learned.
This is one of my favorite garment I own, and not because Karl Lagerfeld's name graces the back tag. More so because it comes with a tie. I picked it up a while ago at a mid-century estate sale somewhere in the hills of Bel Air. This woman lived a really fabulous life. With over-the-knee boots integrated into my wardrobe, I'm one step closer to something aspirational. Happy weekend everyone! x
Photos by Roman Koval
lights out boys
March 14, 2014
Posted in outfit





17 responses:
i still LOVE your hair blonde!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
I need those thigh-highs! Such cute boots.
whitecoattreatment.com
I love everything about this look! That dress is amazing and over the knee boots really make it that much better.
xxAlli
http://fashion-alli.blogspot.com/
serious your hair is so gorgeous xo
http://lacelestials.blogspot.com/
I saw a recommendation of your blog/style on WHOWHATWEAR and I'm shocked that I just found your blog, I mean website (I don't think bloggers like to be called bloggers these days, it's sooo, ya' know- lol). Your style, your taste is incredibly, well "that's chic" haha. Not a lot of asians can pull of blonde hair, but on you, in a way, it looks natural! I've instantly followed you on bloglovin' and instagram, please keep doing the chic things you're doing, I'd be watching! <3
By the way, I think you should check out my provoking paris fashion week outfit I wore to the Céline show, it features PRADA SS14 feather earring, CARVEN satin printed finale runway coat, and some seriously provocative Phillip Lim patchwork denim jeans that everyone LOVES! You'd guarantee to luuuurve it too! <3
xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/03/patchwork-print-and-platforms.html
stunning pictures!
xxxxx
new post up,
www.dominiquecandido.com
So georgeous! love that boots so muuuch
xx
http://lauraoc.es
http://lauraoc.es
the knee boots looks awesome!!
ohthatnana.blogspot.com
WOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair, it looks awesome♥!
Oh really a nice blog thanks for posting and sharing!! glad to read this blog entry,
In the event that it is your first time I will make your visit remarkable and I have an approach to make you feel quite so no difficulty’s might be what you need me to be – a young lady for 60 minutes of great quality sex, a young lady as close-by for your amigo or your lady, a young lady for a couple. As an Gurgaon Escorts Service , Independent Escorts in Delhi, Delhi Escorts Service, Gurgaon Escorts, Escorts in Gurgaon, Escorts in Delhi, Delhi Escorts, I appreciate standardizing going to places of consideration, theatre, cooking, agribusiness, forgetting to restaurants and the reek center. I am the kind of female you might want to meet, or you are simply being intrigued! I wouldn't fret, whichever way, assuming that you are simply being intrigued then conceivably what you are going to discover may make you conclude that you are truly pulled in after all-in will listen to your supplies and will dependably attempt my best to escort with any occurrence and help you to feel yourself loose & fulfilled her. So call us If you need Gurgaon Female Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts, Gurgaon Independent Escorts, Delhi Independent Escorts, http://www.pinkescorts.in/.
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف قصور بالمدينة المنورة
شركة جلي بلاط بالمدينة المنورة
شركة صيانة مسابح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة
qihang0909,vans sneakers
ghd straighteners
michael kors bags
jordan 8.0s
longchamp le pliage
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
copy watches
giuseppe zanotti shoes
barbour uk
ray ban sunglasses
adidas
air max 2015
louis vuitton handbags
tory burch outlet
jordan 13 retro
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
kobe 8
concord 11
coach outlet store online
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
ray ban wayfarer
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
burberry sale
fitflops sale
ncaa jerseys
jordan 11 snakeskin
cheap oakleys
q
This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.
Sri Lanka Players List For ICC T20 WC 2016
South Africa Captain for T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 WC 2016 South Africa Team Jersey
This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.
IPL 2016 time table Schedule
KXIP New Players List
t20 cricket Live Streaming 2016 Score Online
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Streaming
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 India Team Squad
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Streaming
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 India Team Squad
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Streaming
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 India Team Squad
happy easter day
easter sms
happy easter images
easter message
easter day quotes
easter day wishes
easter good friday quotes
easter poems
easter greetings
easter sms wishes
easter sms wishes
easter wallpapers
easter quotes
easter poems
easter egg images
easter wishes for husband
easter sunday status
easter message 2016
easter sms 2016
easter day message
easter day message 2016
Easter Wishes 2016
Easter wallpapers 2016
Easter Quotes 2016
Easter Images 2016
happy good friday
good friday sms
good friday images
good friday message
happy good friday quotes
happy good friday wishes
happy good friday quotes
good friday poems
good friday Ecards
good friday SMS Wishes
good friday quotes
good friday wallpapers
good friday quotes
good friday facebook whatsapp message
good friday status
good friday sms 2016
good friday wishes 2016
good friday message 2016
happy good friday sms
good friday sms wishes 2016
good friday sms Message
good friday Wallpapers 2016
good friday Songs 2016
good friday quotes 2016
good friday Images 2016
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.