For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

abridged

April 28, 2014



A.L.C pants. Custom leather jacket. Everlane shirt. Proenza Schouler heels. Vanessa Mooney necklaces.  


Really deep in the moment of dressing in only black, white, and pink. Elevated lazy dressing. These pants have been on constant rotation until I ruined them by accidentally throwing them in the washer.

Also, I've been such a bad blogger lately - haven't even posted up any faux-Chella pictures. Ps, apology for use of such a cringe inducing word. But those are coming up this week... AFTER I move!! Just signed a lease on a sick two bedroom apartment and filmed an apartment tour over the weekend to document memories of my studio.

Busy bee xxxx

  • SHARE ❤

14 responses:

  1. Great look and adoring your hair.

  2. Haha, you're so cute, new move, new beginnings! ;)

    xo Jenny
    www.Tsangtastic.com

  3. good luck on the move! this uniform is workin for ya

    http://heyprettything.com

  4. gorgeous!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

  5. that jacket is perfect!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

  6. Moving on up!

    http://ericjess.net

  7. Me encanta tu look, tienes un cabello DIVINOOOO!! <3

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.