New photographers offer a fresh eye on the mundane schedule I hold myself to every week. Wake up, answer emails, ponder Larchmont, clean, produce content. When Sisilia Piring reached out to shoot a day in the life segment for her work and mine, I happily invited her in my home one Sunday. We did things like wake up, answer emails, ponder Larchmont, clean, and produce content. Enjoy the pictures! I'm running into the weekend hosting my high school best friend visiting from Canada xx
spend a day with me
April 18, 2014
Posted in personal





24 responses:
Loving the hair!!!
My gosh I love these photos! So intimate, you look beautiful!
likkie xx,
thedippster.blogspot.com
intimate quality to the photos. beautiful!
http://heyprettything.com
loving these impressions.
xx
Love the photo of you standing against that flower bush, so beautiful!
-Kim
www.prettyslickchick.com
Very nice post!
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
Why is your hair just so freakin awesome!
xo Jenny
❤ www.Tsangtastic.com
love this!!!!!
You are so frickin perfect! Can't wait for your YT channel - June, right ;)?
Have a good day!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Why are you so beautiful <3
I wish I had your apartment! I love the brick walls!
lacelestials.blogspot.com
where are you bracelets from ? Love them!
uh, totally thought you were holding a bottle of Jäger in that last picture, haha
You are so beautiful! Your day seemed pretty nice if I do say so myself :)
For your readers, and even yourself if you're interested, I have a contest on my blog right now where you could win a $50 visa/mastercard gift card! All you have to do is submit an outfit look on a free fashion app and tag me in the description and you're entered! I hope to see yours and your readers looks!
xxAlli
http://fashion-alli.blogspot.com/
Great post!
www.designers-artists.com
Beautiful post, digging the photos!
Kiyana Travels
Beautiful pictures!
www.coolallure.com
lovely photos!! You are so beautiful!
kobe 9 elite
green bay packers jerseys
lebron james shoes
fred perry sale
burberry outlet
hollister clothing
burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
babyliss pro
hollister canada, http://www.hollistercanada.com
air max 90
lacoste outlet
ghd hair straighteners
oakley canada, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo shirts
five fingers shoes
vans shoes
gucci handbags
michael kors uk
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.ray-bansunglassess.in.net
tory burch outlet
marc jacobs
kobe shoes
longchamp outlet
hollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com
san antonio spurs jerseys
tiffany and co jewelry
nba jerseys, http://www.nbajerseys.us.com
supra shoes
ugg uk
tory burch shoes
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
achang0807
شركة تسليك مجارى بجدة
شركة تنظيف موكيت بجدة
شركة تنظيف سجاد بجدة
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بجدة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة شفط بيارات بجدة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بجدة
شركة عزل اسطح بجدة
شركة تنظيف قصور بجدة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجدة
شركه مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
جدة
جدة
جدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة تخزين عفش بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بجدة
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. happy new year 2016 new year 2016 bonne année 2016 happy new year 2016 images new year 2016 images imagenes de año nuevo 2016 feliz año nuevo 2016
jianbin1026
air jordan 13 free shipping
bottega veneta outlet online
supra footwear
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
wedding dresses
ysl outlet online
mizuno shoes
nike soccer shoes
vans sneakers
nike outlet
nike shoes
nike sneakers
nike free
nike running shoes
nike air max 2014
nike air max 90
chicago blackhawks
chicago bears
green bay packers
new orleans saints
oakland raiders
philadelphia eagles
san francisco 49ers
atlanta falcons
dallas cowboys
indianapolis colts
kansas city chiefs
miami dolphins
minnesota vikings
Nice Share Thanks For The Post...
Happy New Year Wishes 2016
Urdu News
new year greeting cards 2016
Funny Shayari
Earn Money Online
New Bollywood Songs 2016
Pakistan Super League 2016
Beautiful pics. I love the color of them. Thank you for sharing ssf2 | games vk | gmail sign in az | hotmail sign in az | top unblocked games | lightsaberescape | gmail sign up az | gmail account login az | gmail login az
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.