I'm sure we're all very aware of the summer solstice as everyone took to Instagram to express their Saturday of pool time and palm trees. For me it means nothing out of the ordinary, not even the barely-there silk skirt that I choose to wear in the middle of December. Work's been really, really busy par usual, and my blog email keeps building up, but I promise I'm working on something rad, and it's coming together very soon.
Happy Summer! x


Urban Outfitters tank. Norma Kamali sunglasses. Vintage Emanuel Ungaro skirt. Proenza Schouler heels.
come as you are
June 23, 2014
Posted in outfit





21 responses:
so gooood !
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
Last photo is so sweet :) Great skirt and sunnies!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Flawless look, the skirt is amazing!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
Great outfit! That first picture is brilliant!
Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog
Oh gosh, I truly love that first shot!
X
Joy. | justlikesushi.com
that first pic is kind of amazing!
xx
http://impressthepress.blogspot.com
one of my fave photo shoots of yours! that skirt is gorgeous!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
You have an wonderful smile!! Keep smiling!! http://www.payless4brands.com
HOLY YUM! Vintage Ungaro skirt! count me in!
xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/navy-is-new-black.html
You my dear are the classiest and cutest!
xo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
I've been following you since your appearance in Anna & Jesse's vlog and I must say I LOVE you & your fantastic blonde hair! Can't wait to see what's next.
www.styleinanewyorkminute.blogspot.com
I think you've captured every possible vibe in this series of photos. Two thumbs up!
Oh gosh, I truly love that first shot!
https://digihang.wordpress.com/
You looked great before with your natural hair color. You are beautiful, but I think you look better as a brunette.
plz plz tell me your vlogs are coming.
You look absolutely amazing! That skirt is very cool and stylish
nice blog!
thanks for the comment.
http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/
Great look. I love the first photo !
vlogzzzz
mont blanc pens
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses
the north face clearance
manchester united jersey
the north face outlet store
mbt shoes
tods outlet
chanel 2.55
mlb jerseys
washington redskins jerseys
cheap snapbacks
new york giants jerseys
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesale.in.net
ray ban sunglasses online
arizona cardinals jerseys
nike free uk
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
air max 90
nike roshe
nhl jerseys
tory burch outlet
toms outlet
custom mlb jerseys
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
replica watches
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
new balance shoes
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ralph lauren outlet
achang0807
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
kobe bryant shoes
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose
ray ban outlet
air max 95
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store online
p90x workouts
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
the north face jackets
longchamp outlet
hollister co
ugg boots on sale
ugg australia
ugg boots
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet
louis vuitton bags
abercrombie fitch
michaek kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
jordans
louis vuitton outlet
nike running shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.