For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

sir, I object!

July 25, 2014



Welcoming the most perfect denim pencil skirt in my life from Objects Without Meaning. Now I can successfully parade around in matching denim jacket and skirt fully canadian-tuxed out. Long weekend ahead of me. Lots to shoot and going to feel really french tomorrow at a film festival where my friend will be accepting an award for being rad and talented. More about that, tomorrow on my Instagram.

  • SHARE ❤

23 responses:

  1. Love pencil skirts…! And love the crop top as well!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

  2. You're working out that double denim!

    http://brittannytaylor.com/blog/

  3. The jacket is perfect too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

  4. gotta love it
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

  5. This is the perfect you Rachel! The first shot is EVERYTHAAANG! #PROVOKED

  6. Love the Harley Davidson jacket, Biker style is our favourite! Guess denim pencil skirts are being resurrected from the 90's then...
    Grace and Charlotte
    http://exploringwardrobes.blogspot.com/

  7. Anonymous

    you're so beautiful as a blondeee!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. You can definitely pull off the double jean!
    x

    Ripped Jeans

  10. Love the denim pencil skirt!

    http://www.eyelikefashion.com

  11. Hello! Do you curl your hair daily or it's permed? :)

  12. OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
    love always,
    thatgirl-e.blogspot.jp

  13. I like the post format as you create user engagement in the complete article. It seems round up of all published posts. Thanks for gauging the informative posts.

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.