NYFW: I have been the worst at documenting. Besides videos. I have about 150+ clips from NY that I need to comb through. But let's be real, when your man drops you off at the airport, and surprises you in the same city 12 hours later, the last thing you really want to do is work...
So bike rides to the museums replaced rushed cabs to the shows. Drunken dinner nights replaced who's-who parties. Uniformed outfits replaced calculated outfits. And it was the best New York Fashion Week ever.
I did see a few shows - I believe this was taken right before or after Cushnie Et Ochs. Talk about Miami glam! Yes please.



NYFW LIKE A TOURIST
October 8, 2014
Dress by Derek Lam c/o Forward by Elyse Walker. Flats by Carven. Sunglasses by Dita Eyewear
Posted in outfit





14 responses:
that dress is gorgeous!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
That dress is lovely!.x
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
That's a definitely super chic look! Love the cute bow on your ponytail :)
www.thefashioncuisine.com
Gorgeous I LOVE that dress
COOCOO FOR COCO
Nice and relax! I love that look!
Enrique.
I love that dress on you!!
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Aaawwww.... That's so sweet of your partner to surprise you like that. **envious**. Just getting my man to come to my office to pick me up would have like killed him or something.
The Derek Lam dress is so retro. Love the cut-out detailing at the V neck. Oh, that flats goes really well with the gingham look too. Love the outfit.
Very cool outfit! The dress is amazing! Great pictures xo
http://anovamelody.blogspot.com
I like !!! :)
http://www.kitschissime.com
I love it and it is always great to enjoy life without the stress.
www.FashionSnag.com
Love the dress and sandals. You look amazing
O.R.R.
Stunning! You look like futuristic Dorothy x
Wow! That's a lovely dress! And the shoes looks killer! Love it.
http://www.lookbookstore.co/
qihang0909,longchamp pas cher
ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses,ray bans,rayban,ray ban wayfarer,raybans,ray ban glasses,ray ban aviators,ray ban clubmaster,ray ban eyeglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans sunglasses,ray ban aviator,ray bands,fake ray bans,ray ban prescription glasses,ray ban outlet,ray ban canada,ray ban sunglasses sale,ray ban sale
spy sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
tod's shoes
adidas uk
timberland outlet
jordans for sale
nike blazers
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
michael kors handbag
pandora bracelets
tory burch shoes
oakley sunglasses discount
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
abercrombie
coach outlet
air max
ralph lauren uk
louis vuitton outlet
fake watches
toms shoes
polo bedding
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
white timberland boots
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
louboutin femme pas cher
adidas superstar
ralph lauren outlet
celine luggage tote
nike store uk
true religion outlet
q
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.