Melrose Place: the land of high-end boutiques and Alfred coffee-cups. The deepest in Hollywood you can be without feeling like you're actually in Hollywood. I'm paying homage in this 50s wool sweater paired with my Max Azria skirt I've had for years and years.




Photographed by Sisilia Piring
retro fittting
February 12, 2015
Posted in outfit





13 responses:
beautiful, awesome, perfect look! I love it and the skirt <3
That sweater is divine :)
COOCOO FOR COCO
Superb outfit! So chic and unique!
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
amazing
xxxxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
50's baby! Now that's chic :)
personallybasic.blogspot.com
i love that skirt!
xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
I like your hair like this !
x
Sophie
www.sophysticate.com
I absolutely love it Rachel!
Wow, great sunnies with such a perfect skirt!
Great look, girl!
xx
Helô, from Vestido do dia
Hey girl,
I can't take my eyes off you when i see this blog post. The fashion items are ton-sur-ton and their colours are balanced. I love the way you combine them together. Very stylish look!
Kisses from Khanh,
Check out my newest skirts collection called "Chân váy đẹp 2015" from CANIFA Website. Thanks for your watching!
Jaunty,Jazzy,Knockout,Lavish,Looker................
http://worldwomensblog.blogspot.in/
This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.
Vivo IPL 2016 live Maches Score
IPL Auction 2016 Players
IPL Auction 2016 Teams
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.