For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

The Mini Miu

August 30, 2008



Quick post because James is getting grumpy and waiting for our Saturday date! The other weekend James bought me this dress - thanks babe(!) - and I can't wait to play around with the silhouette. I wore this during Ted and I's vlog (YES WE'RE DONE WITH IT!), but what I didn't tell you guys (at least I don't think), is that this season's vlog was made exclusively for The Supermelon! More details in the video itself. And instead of editing it myself, I sent over the clips to Paul over there, and he'll work his magic.

I might do a post in which I'll create a whole different amount of looks for this dress: as a skirt, something under, something over, upside down. I love this dress!

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Frye

  • SHARE ❤

17 responses:

  1. oh my. i love miu miu. actually beyond love.

    you look simply stunning.

  2. ohh i was going to buy that one. it looks great on you!

  3. Congrats on The Supermelon video and the skirt on that dress is really cute! I hardly wear those kinds of skirts though because it always brings me back to my icky sweet cheerleading days, haha.

  4. Anonymous

    You look adorable!

  5. i like this simple look!

    ps: i'm new of the world of blogger...and i'm italian...if you want read my fashion blog...

    http://fashionadvicesfrommilan.blogspot.com/

    bye a big kiss

  6. Oh that dress is gorgeous! And has so much potential to be worn so many different ways. I look forward to seeing what you do with it! Since the closest H&M is an almost 12 hour drive away I shall not be able to purchase oneof my own, at least not any time soon.

  7. Anonymous

    nice dress!
    it look great on you... very chic!
    :D

  8. Anonymous

    Cute dress and shoes

  9. Anonymous

    i coudl see it with skirts layered under for a miu miu effect!

  10. This dress is so adorable! I think it will look great with a long-sleeve polo-neck =)

  11. Anonymous

    getting kind of impatient !!! waiting for the vlog !!

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.