


Wearing my favorite white dress. Such a fan of All Saint dresses, ugh, I just saw their online sale. I might have to bite the bullet and splurge. Short entry post, but thank you everyone for the kind and thoughtful comments in my commencement post! I read all of them and was so touched with some of your comments. Thank you! I can't wait to share all the ideas and projects I have in store. I've also gotten so many questions about my necklace, it's an initial necklace from gorjana - I wear it almost every day!





54 responses:
lovely dress! so fluffy!
~ www.Tinacious.Me ~
This dress is very beautiful!!
Xo
fantastic dress. i absolutely dig it.
Super stylish and simple outfit! Love this :)
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Love how easy and laid back this look is!
Such a pretty dress. I love the ruffles and how it's asymmetric.
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Love your dress. Killer shoe pairing!
xx, alexia in the meantime
i love this.. you look so perfect! that dress is so beautiful (love all saints!) especially with the best wedge sneakers there are and those lovely sunglasses too..
<3
Such a summer perfect dress! Love tiered detail.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Such a great look ! Love the sunnies
Personally I would have worn this dress with sandals or flats, but I guess the sneakers make it a bit more original
www.tripsandtreasures.net
new outfit post
Gorgeous dress! Love your sunnies.
http://ramencouture.blogspot.com/
xox,
Sabrina
This dress is adorable! the fabric layering looks amazing!
spreadf.blogspot.com
spreadfashion
great look!
<3
FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net
I love that first shot of you, you look gorgeous and the dress really suits you.
That is such a great summer dress!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
i really love this dress!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
I am in love with that dress!
Michelle
www.michelleesque.com
cute watch!
~Ivanna
http://chapter89.blogspot.com/
Awesome dress and shoes :D
glamDevils
Cute! xo Madeleine
www.madstyling.com
Your look is so elegant, simple and relaxed, with little frilling details all over, and neutral shades which are easy-to-wear and combine. Love your comfy shoes and dress!
Love the white dress. It's very beautiful.
http://www.thebeautyandbrains.com
the dress is beautiful and perfec with the shoes,love it
This dress is absolutely adorable!
On our site you can find original pieces as unique as each one of us!
http://mertxehernandez.bigcartel.com/
These handmade clothes are made exclusively for you. You can find a combination between fashion and artistic textures in these one-of-a-kind pieces.
lovley!
www.happychiqmusings.blogspot.com
Love your dress!
Very cute dress! Looks like it would help keep cool!
kat
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com
Love your dress and the way that it hangs, I'm so with you on the All Saints thing, they're addictive. x E
Such a perfect summer dress and great styling with the beautiful bag and chic shoes! btw I always feel Orange county atmosphere when I see your photos. So familiar and nice! xo akiko
Style Imported
AMAZING
sunglasses!!
<3
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
Cute dress~ Love your shoes! You look amazing!
backtofive.blogspot.com
you look absolutely beauitful. love this white dress
that dress is the best! love the layers and how light it looks!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Your dress is totally lovely!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
I'm all about white dresses right now! This is super cute!
xoxo,
www.thelookandlisten.com
Lovely cut on the dress!
ı love your Isabel Marant shoes
http://birihalktan.blogspot.com/
That is a beautiful dress
x
cammi
http://www.cammilicious.com
lovely dress!! <3
http://clrland.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty dress! I love your sunglasses too.
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/storets
Very Beautiful Dress... :)
Yes, a really killer dress that is. Love your style. Got my eye on your blog now.
Beautiful dress indeed!
White is great on you!
t.
https://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com
That dress is just gorgeous! Love the sunnies too!
http://aurelieandangelo.com/
That dress is perfection. It looks amazing on you!
http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/
Artful Vision is seeking new artists - made in US. www.artfulvision.com
Just found your blog, and I am obsessed with your Isabel Marant shoes. They are amazing. Now it you'll excuse me I'm off to check out the All Saints sale!!!
Obsessed with that dress! It's perfect for summer. You styled it very nicely :)
Do you want to save money ? If so try the Savers Club.The Savers Club has put together a low cost membership program that gives you access to discounted movie tickets,groceries, restaurants,hotels,beach resorts,gadgets,gyms,clothes and even theme parks like Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
You can visit and apply by this link : http://www.saversclub.us/
so simple. but you look so beautiful. love your style <3
XX,Novi
Love that All Saints dress.
Hi………….. This is a great site.
jianbin1026
air jordan 13 free shipping
bottega veneta outlet online
supra footwear
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
wedding dresses
ysl outlet online
mizuno shoes
nike soccer shoes
vans sneakers
nike outlet
nike shoes
nike sneakers
nike free
nike running shoes
nike air max 2014
nike air max 90
chicago blackhawks
chicago bears
green bay packers
new orleans saints
oakland raiders
philadelphia eagles
san francisco 49ers
atlanta falcons
dallas cowboys
indianapolis colts
kansas city chiefs
miami dolphins
minnesota vikings
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.