Basically lusting over all these basics to wear together for the perfect throw on out. Desperately looking for those shoes in my size and can't find anything! Never thought I would lust so hard over Dr. Martens. That bag is so insanely cute too. Also, contemplating buying those sunglasses. Clearly wanting too many things right now and should steer away Polyvore.






28 responses:
how pretty! love your picks!
~ www.Tinacious.Me ~
That Moschino bag is too cute for words Raych! Such a darling shape...I'd love one just like this but with LIPS! Do they make that? ;D
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
How cute! I'll take the bag and the sunnies!
http://ihavetude.com/2012/06/25/day-177-jinxy-cat/
Love those sunglasses.
$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY
AMAZING sunglasses!
xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook
Sunnies and heart shaped clutch are super lovely :)
http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Great wishlist. That shirt is perfect for the summer!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Cute wishlist! I've been lusting over a lot of fabulous summer trends right now but I must save my wallet.
love those sunglasses and that shirt the most! so cute!
www.stylemapblog.com
LOVE those sunglasses!
xoxo,
www.thelookandlisten.com
beautiful picks!
kinda loving dr martens
xx [ aphrodite blue ]
So pretty ! Love the little bag and the shorts :)
Awkwardly Dancing: Fashion, Films, Photography and Music
http://awkwardlydancing.blogspot.mx
Cute, simple and versatile, an ideal summer outfit.
Material Fixations
Love the oxfords! cant believe their dr martens...LOVE ! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Luckiest Clothing store credit giveaway!!
awesome picks, i especially love that Nixon watch.. simple but perfect!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
I dont know how I would go wearing those teeny tiny shorts!!!! and that teeny tiny top! But its a great concept :)
http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/
Great Picks. I'm loving tie tops and oxfords. Haven't seen these yet from dr. martens. I love the cole oxfords!
ellen-loves.blogspot.com
want everything, fab picks!
http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/
Design your own bracelet with ULINX fashion jewelry APP. www.ulinxjewelry.com
Socket and eyewear are my favorite for this post ! So cool !
http://www.younglington.wordpress.com
Lovely Moschino bag :D
glamDevils
I love every single piece in this collage (: xxx
WANT THE SHOE!
backtofive.blogspot.com
Love the sunnies. It's my thing... to notice eyewear first. :P
kat
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com
I love the whole thing, especially the Dr. Marten's though.
LOVE that top!!!
http://fashionwashere.net
Hi………….. This is a great site.
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.