House of Wilde dress c/o Life Lasting PR. Chloe boots. Coach bag
Yet another Aussie label I feel a strong lust for, House of Wilde. It's ex-Sass and Bide's designer Alice McCall's new baby. I normally don't wear wrap dresses but this one seemed okay because it surprised me with shoulder pads... and it has sequined animals on it. Pretty awesome.
Just like ThatsChic I have also styled House of Wilde dress. check it out how I did it http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/ http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/ http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/
Totally 80's, totally my style! Love you in retro fitted shapes Raych! I've been seeing your style develop from androgynous into something quite feminine...love this look on you sweets!
Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!
If you are referencing Anastasia in the title of the post you are officially my favorite blogger. I already loved you and your content before but this just seals the deal.
34 responses:
I love the gold embellishment detailing on the dress. It's nice when a piece has a whimsical element to it. =)
Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet
oh my goodness that dress<3
The dress is somewhere between chic, classy and edgy.
I like the look.
You look amazing. Love that dress!
If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com
This is so gorgeous! I love it.
I love this!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
Just like ThatsChic I have also styled House of Wilde dress.
check it out how I did it
http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/
http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/
http://www.thefashionadroit.com/2012/08/one-dress-many-stories/
Totally 80's, totally my style! Love you in retro fitted shapes Raych! I've been seeing your style develop from androgynous into something quite feminine...love this look on you sweets!
Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
If you are referencing Anastasia in the title of the post you are officially my favorite blogger. I already loved you and your content before but this just seals the deal.
Once upon a December,
Catie
LOVE the booties. And the cute bears on your wrap dress :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Tribal Lace Dress Giveaway!
This is so cute, love the animal pattern on it!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
This dress is stunning on you and so unique!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com
Oh, that gold sequin animal detail is amazing! Such a unique addition to that dress. :)
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com
Animals motifs...so cute! Love the silhouette of the dress on you, too.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
totally pretty in that black dress :)
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/
Wow, this dress is really something fresh to see, so unique!
This dress is the cutest!
Love your dress. The sequined bears are so cute :D
xo
Pilgrim Necklace and L´OrĂ©al Nail Polish Giveaway
glamDevils
Such a lovely dress!!
Danielle
xo
http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/
babe
THis dress is stunning :)
Love the dress, such unique embellishments!
this is pretty brilliant! love!
I kinda need that dress - It's SO flipping cute!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
Awesome dress!
http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/
that's actually an amazing dress! I love the vintage feel!
x karen
www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com
Love this dress, the gold stitching looks amazing!
i just like how you referenced "anastasia" in your blog title. amazing.
yea.you
OMG!!! I am in love with that dress :)
http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/
This dress look s vintage yet modern!!
www.city-limitsblog.blogspot.com
This called inspiration
love those vintage-ish looks
Love the dress! It's simple yet really unique!
http://denysiayu.blogspot.com
love your outfit! follow u ! u have a great blog!
kiss from Milan !
Carola
www.pursesinthekitchen.com
you should do a blog post on how you style your hair! It's just Devine! You look so gorgeous!
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.