Better late than never. It's really hard keeping track of memory cards when you plan a day trip to Palm Springs with two half incoherent males. But after a month, I've finally consolidated all the pictures found in a glove compartment and a Trader Joe bag.
Really all the trip consisted of was stuffing all my favorite items into a bag and change outfits every new place we ended up. The first stop was the sand dune off the freeway. Putting myself in an extreme sport position completely hardwired my brain into thinking I can do anything. As in, I learned to surf and skateboard the past two months. But seriously, thinking I can do anything meant thinking I can cruise the ATV in the hard hilly parts and catapulting myself off a cliff. I popped out of the white sand unscathed meeting terrified eyes as my friends dragged me out of the area and into Cheekys for lunch. Thus begins the day drinking. Then what else do you do in Palm Springs after? Hop around from hotel pool to hotel pool. Then Morongo on the way home.
Notable clothing mentions: Jewelmint necklace. For Love and Lemons dress (similar here). Free People shorts. Eternal Sunshine Creation dress (similar here). Lovers + Friends maxi dress.
Dying laughing at where you found your memory cards, because that is the story of my life. Obsessed with your flower crown, it is so beyond perfect! Awesome photos, love!
xoxo Juliette Laura http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Dying laughing at where you found your memory cards, because that is the story of my life. Obsessed with your flower crown, it is so beyond perfect! Awesome photos, love!
xoxo Juliette Laura http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Looks like an amazing trip, despite the extreme 'sand duning'. I could definitely hit up Palm Springs if it means hopping from one pool to the next, that's for sure.Loving the chic holiday outfits too - making me wish for summer bad!
Hi…. Friends I am Josef Mangele from London .I need the Escorts Service . I Am search on Google . I am found the Namratakaur Website. I hope so Namratakaur is the best Escorts Service provider by Internet . yes I am using this . this service is very Good Escorts Services. If you need Escorts service to call the Namratakaur. Independent Escorts in Delhi
Hi … Friends I am Josef Mengele from London. I need the Escorts Service. I am search on Google.then I am found the Anamika Pillai Web Site . Anamika Pillai is the best Escorts service provider by Internet. Independent Escorts in Delhi
Hi… Friend I am Ram Singh From India . I needed Escorts service . I am serach on Google . I am found the Anamika Pillai website . I hope so Anamika Pillai is the best Escorts service provider . . Independent Delhi Escorts
What an amazing post I found here,London outcall escorts, I images is really best of quality it says everything about this blog post I like this post so much and thanks to you for the great post.
Never ever expected such quality services but now I can say M to be genuine escort because of her dedicated quality services! Independent escort in Delhi
You always on a business trip don’t have time to enjoy sex life??? I am very comfortable to go with you as your Independent Escort in Delhi. Call or Email-09811737079; priyankahot247@gmail.com. Read More www.priyankadelhiescort.in About me Delhi Escort Girl
09910859533, delhidreamdivas@gmail.com is my contact details. Hire me because I know the varicolored preference and choices of my clients. Simi Garewal an Independent Escort in Delhi. Read More http://www.delhiescortservice.co Delhi Escort Agency
Hi! I am Shruti Verma based in gurgaon provide escorts services and I will give you best satisfaction and fulfill your life with enjoyment contact for more about services.
Hi! I am Nancy based in Chandigarh provide chandigarh escorts services and I will give you best satisfaction and fulfill your life with enjoyment contact for more about services. You can also visit my sister's website she is also an independent escort in chandigarh
Cheap Delhi Escorts is one of the best Agencies in Delhi providing top quality wonderful 24 Hour Delhi Escorts. These all girls are really very awesome and entertaining.
Cheap Delhi Escorts is one of the best Agencies in Delhi providing top quality wonderful 24 Hour Delhi Escorts. These all girls are really very awesome and entertaining.
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon Our Dwarka Call Girls are best in all aspects and will give u immense pleasure Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
We offer Dwarka Delhi escorts for those are looking for high profile escorts in Delhi city. Our website gallery page contains most attractive female escort service providers in India.
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon Our Dwarka Call Girls are best in all aspects and will give u immense pleasure Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
We offer Dwarka Delhi escorts for those are looking for high profile escorts in Delhi city. Our website gallery page contains most attractive female escort service providers in India.
Call me – 9899900591 find Gurgoan Escorts Agency. Stunning and beautiful girls are waiting for your call. This agency are very popular in Gurgaon we have top most female escorts and models.
Gurgaon Escorts, Escorts in Gurgaon, Female Gurgaon Escorts
If you are looking for perfect female model companion for one night stand in Gurgaon, then you can visit Latika Mittal and find most beautiful Gurgaon Escorts Service.
Hi! Gentelman My name is Anju Verma and I head out to diverse all Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon Escorts services. I am perfect color, 5'3" tall beautiful young girl with the bends at ideal spot. I give incall and outcall services in All Gurgaon and NCR area.
We conclude every possible effort which may provide more excitement and pleasure Jaipur Escorts Our fair, trustworthy, and honorable escorts are best for men.
Hi!! I am Tia Kapoor, an independent escort in Chandigarh, I am just 21 years and very beautiful and charming girl I am always ready to provide you my personal escorts services in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Zirakpur and Mohali, you can visit me as Chandigarh escorts or Chandigarh call girl or by my name just search Mohali Escort Service
Hi, my dear boyfriends are you in search of a sophisticated and suitable Ranchi Call Girl? We know that find a suitable girl with an attractive figure is difficult for a busy man. For that reason, I started my service as independent Ranchi escorts. You know what I love those men who can satisfy me with his wild and sensual moves. I come from a very sophisticated family and know how to deal with my customers. Through this Patna Call Girls, I realized this give me a perfect blend of enjoyment with many bucks. I love to play the game of sexual hunger with my clients. I can suck your whole body to give you the heavenly feeling by Bhopal Escort Service.
I give full sustenance to my sweetheart when he is on the bed. To discover me on her body in all types of positions he feel that he is in the paradise and I give him hand employment and both sides love with lively developments and you are dependably in my arms and body entire night this is my surety on the grounds that you never need to miss that minute in your life.
Being one of the best Delhi escorts, I would love to your companion for intimate times and please you with my so pleasing and seducing postures. Postures are what that give lovemaking an adventurous touch and make everything eventful.
Contact us for Mumbai Escorts Agency and we also provide independent girl in Mumbai. We know about Clients very well so obviously we satisfy them very well interns their satisfaction is our money.
That’s right! Ladies aren’t the main ones who like to be told how great we look. Men do as well. Truth be told, when you let him know how attractive he is, there’s an incredible chance that you will be the first young lady to ever let him know this.
I am Kajal sinha, I currently engage in Amritsar Female service and Travel agency in Amritsar. I have numerous years of experience for controlling any type of client.
08585025915 - Bangalore Escorts, Bangalore Escort Services, Bangalore Female Escorts avail you all bangalore escort services with amazing escorts in bangalore. Bangalore Escorts is the best Escorts in bangalore, To Reach Bangalore Female Escorts.
68 responses:
Dying laughing at where you found your memory cards, because that is the story of my life. Obsessed with your flower crown, it is so beyond perfect! Awesome photos, love!
xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Dying laughing at where you found your memory cards, because that is the story of my life. Obsessed with your flower crown, it is so beyond perfect! Awesome photos, love!
xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
oh, amazing shots
http://www.vasilievablog.com/
i love your dresses!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
adorable looks!
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
that crochet dress is beautiful
reckless abandon blog
Looks like an amazing trip, despite the extreme 'sand duning'. I could definitely hit up Palm Springs if it means hopping from one pool to the next, that's for sure.Loving the chic holiday outfits too - making me wish for summer bad!
lioninthewild.blogspot.com
looks like you had fun!! love the photos and outfits!!
http://lerandommess.blogspot.co.uk
I love diaries :)
thanks for sharing xx
http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/
Lovely looks! :)
http://pslilyboutique.com
beautiful travel diary, love the diverse snapshots!
xx
Great post! Gorgeous xx
http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/
this post makes me really want to spend the day exploring palm spring and taking pictures as well. Love all the artistic photos and cute outfits!
♥
kim-tram
kim-tram.tumblr.com
I love you outfits! Especially your swimsuit! It is so adorbs!
http://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/
you are such a pretty girl <3
i love your sense of style! i'd love to go on a trip like that, very cool idea :)
xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
Ah you are making me miss the sun!
Lucia's Loves
x
Such great shots. I love the Khaki hat. xx
where did you get your phone case from?
So fun. Gorgeous pictures.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/
delhi escort services
escort of delhi
gurgon escorts
delhi female escorts
delhi escort girls
delhi independent escorts
delhi escort services
escorts in delhi
delhi escorts
delhi escort
escorts in gurgaon
gurgaon escort services
punjabi escorts in delhi
delhi independent escorts
free movie downloads
watch movies online for free
Nice Post with nice style...
Check Out My Links..
Delhi Escorts
Delhi Escorts
Escort Service in Delhi
Hi….
Friends I am Josef Mangele from London .I need the Escorts Service . I Am search on Google . I am found the Namratakaur Website. I hope so Namratakaur is the best Escorts Service provider by Internet . yes I am using this . this service is very Good Escorts Services. If you need Escorts service to call the Namratakaur. Independent Escorts in Delhi
Hi …
Friends I am Josef Mengele from London. I need the Escorts Service. I am search on Google.then I am found the Anamika Pillai Web Site . Anamika Pillai is the best Escorts service provider by Internet. Independent Escorts in Delhi
Hi…
Friend I am Ram Singh From India . I needed Escorts service . I am serach on Google . I am found the Anamika Pillai website . I hope so Anamika Pillai is the best Escorts service provider . . Independent Delhi Escorts
What an amazing post I found here,London outcall escorts, I images is really best of quality it says everything about this blog post I like this post so much and thanks to you for the great post.
Its really awesome post and I was looking for this type of sweet blog.
Please keep posting.
Delhi Female Escorts
Delhi Escorts
Agra Escorts
Delhi Escorts
Gurgaon Escorts
Gurgaon Escorts
Escorts Services in Delhi
Gurgaon Escorts
Escorts in Gurgaon
Delhi Escorts Service
I impressed from your nice post.
Its awesome .
Thanks.
Female Escorts in Mumbai
Escorts Services in Delhi
Escorts in Pune
Female Escorts in Noida
Jaipur Escorts Service
Escorts Services in Mumbai
Jaipur Escorts Agency
Escort Services in Pune
Noida Female Escorts
Female Escorts in Jaipur
Female Escorts in Delhi
Gurgaon Escorts
Female Escorts in Udaipur
Delhi Escorts Service
Female Escorts in Gurgaon
Female Escorts in Delhi
Never ever expected such quality services but now I can say M to be genuine escort because of her dedicated quality services!
Independent escort in Delhi
You always on a business trip don’t have time to enjoy sex life??? I am very comfortable to go with you as your Independent Escort in Delhi. Call or Email-09811737079; priyankahot247@gmail.com. Read More www.priyankadelhiescort.in
About me Delhi Escort Girl
09910859533, delhidreamdivas@gmail.com is my contact details. Hire me because I know the varicolored preference and choices of my clients. Simi Garewal an Independent Escort in Delhi. Read More http://www.delhiescortservice.co
Delhi Escort Agency
Riya Sharma is really wonderful girl who complete my dreams in Delhi 5 start
hotel, she was a awesome girl, she know very well to perform to make me happy,
not in a day but also night too she make me fully satisfied, she is a Real Delhi Call Girl, you can visit her
on www.delhi-call-girls.org.
Thanks
Tony Fernandes
click Here to get a high class girl for enjoyment in DelhiDelhi Escorts Rupali Negi Delhi escorts Service
Major thanks for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. Delhi Escorts
Hi! I am Shruti Verma based in gurgaon provide escorts services and I will give you best satisfaction and fulfill your life with enjoyment contact for more about services.
Hi! I am Nancy based in Chandigarh provide chandigarh escorts services and I will give you best satisfaction and fulfill your life with enjoyment contact for more about services. You can also visit my sister's website she is also an independent escort in chandigarh
Cheap Delhi Escorts is one of the best Agencies in Delhi providing top quality wonderful 24 Hour Delhi Escorts. These all girls are really very awesome and entertaining.
Cheap Delhi Escorts is one of the best Agencies in Delhi providing top quality wonderful 24 Hour Delhi Escorts. These all girls are really very awesome and entertaining.
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
Our Dwarka Call Girls are best in all aspects and will give u immense pleasure
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls in Dwarka
Call Girls in Dwarka
Young Call Girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls in Saket
Call Girls in Mahipalpur
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Escorts Girls in Dwarka
Call Girls in Dwarka 5 Star Hotels
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Call Girls in Gurgaon
VIP Call Girls in Delhi
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Escorts Girls Gurgaon
Call Girls in Saket
Call Girls in Mahipalpur
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Call Girls in Malviya Nagar
Call Girls in Gurgaon South City
Call Girls in Gurgaon MG Road
We offer Dwarka Delhi escorts for those are looking for high profile escorts in Delhi city. Our website gallery page contains most attractive female escort service providers in India.
Model Escorts in Dwarka
Young Escorts in Gurgaon
VIP Call Girls in Delhi
Young Escorts in Delhi
Escorts in Gurgaon DLF City
Sexy Call Girls in Dwarka
Escorts in Mahipalpur
5 Star Escorts in Dwarka Hotels
Escorts Girls in Dwarka
Beautiful Dwarka Escorts
5 Star Model Escort Girls in Gurgaon
Escorts Girls Gurgaon
Escorts in Mahipalpur
Escorts in Vasant Kunj
Escorts in Karol Bagh
Escorts in Gurgaon South City
Escorts in Gurgaon MG Road
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
Our Dwarka Call Girls are best in all aspects and will give u immense pleasure
Call girls in Dwarka, Call Girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls in Dwarka
Call Girls in Dwarka
Young Call Girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls in Saket
Call Girls in Mahipalpur
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Escorts Girls in Dwarka
Call Girls in Dwarka 5 Star Hotels
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Call Girls in Gurgaon
VIP Call Girls in Delhi
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Escorts Girls Gurgaon
Call Girls in Saket
Call Girls in Mahipalpur
Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
Call Girls in Malviya Nagar
Call Girls in Gurgaon South City
Call Girls in Gurgaon MG Road
We offer Dwarka Delhi escorts for those are looking for high profile escorts in Delhi city. Our website gallery page contains most attractive female escort service providers in India.
Model Escorts in Dwarka
Young Escorts in Gurgaon
VIP Call Girls in Delhi
Young Escorts in Delhi
Escorts in Gurgaon DLF City
Sexy Call Girls in Dwarka
Escorts in Mahipalpur
5 Star Escorts in Dwarka Hotels
Escorts Girls in Dwarka
Beautiful Dwarka Escorts
5 Star Model Escort Girls in Gurgaon
Escorts Girls Gurgaon
Escorts in Mahipalpur
Escorts in Vasant Kunj
Escorts in Karol Bagh
Escorts in Gurgaon South City
Escorts in Gurgaon MG Road
Call me – 9899900591 find Gurgoan Escorts Agency. Stunning and beautiful girls are waiting for your call. This agency are very popular in Gurgaon we have top most female escorts and models.
Gurgaon Escorts, Escorts in Gurgaon, Female Gurgaon Escorts
Hello Guys if you are wanted open relationship, then you can visit or gallery female and young model at Goa Escort Services.
Goa Escorts,
Goa Escorts
Service, Escorts in Goa
If you are looking for perfect female model companion for one night stand in Gurgaon, then you can visit Latika Mittal and find most beautiful Gurgaon Escorts Service.
Hi! Gentelman My name is Anju Verma and I head out to diverse all Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon Escorts services. I am perfect color, 5'3" tall beautiful young girl with the bends at ideal spot. I give incall and outcall services in All Gurgaon and NCR area.
We conclude every possible effort which may provide more excitement and pleasure Jaipur Escorts Our fair, trustworthy, and honorable escorts are best for men.
Hi!! I am Tia Kapoor, an independent escort in Chandigarh, I am just 21 years and very beautiful and charming girl I am always ready to provide you my personal escorts services in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Zirakpur and Mohali, you can visit me as Chandigarh escorts or Chandigarh call girl or by my name just search Mohali Escort Service
Hi what a nice pose I got here. I just love it and i would like to major thanks for the post.Get some more stylish pose of models here at
Escorts service in Gurgaon
Escorts service in Delhi
Escorts in Delhi
Russian escorts in Delhi
Hi, my dear boyfriends are you in search of a sophisticated and suitable Ranchi Call Girl? We know that find a suitable girl with an attractive figure is difficult for a busy man. For that reason, I started my service as independent Ranchi escorts. You know what I love those men who can satisfy me with his wild and sensual moves. I come from a very sophisticated family and know how to deal with my customers. Through this Patna Call Girls, I realized this give me a perfect blend of enjoyment with many bucks. I love to play the game of sexual hunger with my clients. I can suck your whole body to give you the heavenly feeling by Bhopal Escort Service.
In my Agency Goa Escorts Agency the main focus in providing tactful and naughty girls to the client in good way and good manner.
Goa Escorts Service
Goa Escorts Agency
Escorts in Goa
I give full sustenance to my sweetheart when he is on the bed. To discover me on her body in all types of positions he feel that he is in the paradise and I give him hand employment and both sides love with lively developments and you are dependably in my arms and body entire night this is my surety on the grounds that you never need to miss that minute in your life.
Chandigarh Escorts
Escorts in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Escorts Service
Chandigarh Escorts Agency
Being one of the best Delhi escorts, I would love to your companion for intimate times and please you with my so pleasing and seducing postures. Postures are what that give lovemaking an adventurous touch and make everything eventful.
Hi this is very nice!keep your post! Goa Escorts We are providing best escort services in goa
Hi this is very nice!keep your post <a href="http://www.independentgoaescorts.in>Call Girls Goa</a>
Hi this is very nice! keep your post. Goa Escorts Looking For best escort services in goa
I want to furnish you with an arousing, honest to goodness and circumspect experience which will make dependable recollections to have…..
Hyderabad Escorts
Escorts in Hyderabad
Hyderabad Escorts Service
Hyderabad Escorts Agency
Contact us for Mumbai Escorts Agency and we also provide independent girl in Mumbai. We know about Clients very well so obviously we satisfy them very well interns their satisfaction is our money.
your blog is nice.....
Goa Call Girls
Goa Escorts
Prity with or without her tan lines is an outright little spinner. This short wonderful young lady……
ahmedabad Escorts Service
ahmedabad Escorts Agency
Escorts in Ahmedabad
Independent Escorts in Ahmedabad
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2016
Thanks for author for providing amazing information in the post..................
Haryana HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
Very interesting thanks. I believe there's even more that could be on there! Keep it up........
That’s right! Ladies aren’t the main ones who like to be told how great we look. Men do as well. Truth be told, when you let him know how attractive he is, there’s an incredible chance that you will be the first young lady to ever let him know this.
Amritsar Escorts
Escorts in Amritsar
Amritsar Escorts Service
Amritsar Escorts Agency
On the off chance that you are searching for some beautiful girls in Chandigarh after the requesting work offers, then you clearly can precisely depend on our Chandigarh escort organization.
Escorts in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Escorts Service
Chandigarh Escorts Agency
Independent Escorts in Chandigarh
A more beautiful tall Asian models, dressed in elegant underwear we instructed a den impeccable woman outside, however extremely receptive and devious sweetheart in the room.
Escorts in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Escorts Service
Chandigarh Escorts Agency
Independent Escorts in Chandigarh
The attractive Lucknow girls service are something you can never abstain from thinking about. Lucknow Escorts is celebrated for its wonderful and provocative Lucknow female service.
Escorts in Lucknow
Lucknow Escorts service
Lucknow Escorts Agency
Independent Escorts in Lucknow
I am Kajal sinha, I currently engage in Amritsar Female service and Travel agency in Amritsar. I have numerous years of experience for controlling any type of client.
Escorts in Amritsar
Amritsar Escorts Service
Amritsar Escorts Agency
Independent Escorts in Amritsar
Delhi girls agency, a leading online service that hundreds of male patrons every day, started its many smart and gorgeous Indian girls and models who would be interested me.
Delhi Escorts Service
Delhi Escorts Agency
Escorts in Delhi
Independent Delhi Escorts
08585025915 - Bangalore Escorts, Bangalore Escort Services, Bangalore Female Escorts avail you all bangalore escort services with amazing escorts in bangalore. Bangalore Escorts is the best Escorts in bangalore, To Reach Bangalore Female Escorts.
Thanks for Sharing this Awesome Post with US. Happy Holi 2016 Wallpapers
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.