Robert Rodriguez sweater. Shoedazzle purse. Erdem x Kirkwood heels. Loup skirt.
Things are coming together finally! Thank you everyone for the resolution support. Can't believe how long some have you read my little blog. It's been a crazy journey and I'm totally feelin' this year. Like feeeeelin' it. Talking about it with friends, we've all agreed that 2013 was the year of struggle to set a foundation for now.
Also, I'm looking for a design intern based in LA who is looking to gain some experience. Shoot me an email at raych@thatschic.net and let's talk.
when you're feeling it
January 15, 2014
Posted in outfit





19 responses:
Love those heels! They are so chic and sexy! Love the whole look!
NEW POST:: DREAM
www.eyelikefashion.com
www.eyelikefashion.com
www.eyelikefashion.com
xoxo
lovely!!x
http://www.myclayexperience.com/
Love those shoes!
<3
http://thehauterebel.blogspot.com
Love the shoes! C x
http://letmeseeyourwears.com/
Wish I was in LA! This outfit is perfection.
xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Deeply in love with those heels ;))
New Post up…
❤ www.Tsangtastic.com
Happy new year! I've been reading your blog for a while now and think it's great, love your outfits! http://www.electricsoiree.com
Ahhhh I can't wait to see the changes soon (also your clothing line!!)! Been reading your blog for, *like*, ever, and can I just say you're such an inspiration! I loff you (with two f's! :P). Hope I can meet you in person someday!!
I'm feeling it ;)
XX Kat
http://katinwonderland.com/
i agree. 2013 felt like struggle town, but this year feels like it will be so much better.
reckless abandon
amazing as usual !! these shoes are sooo eye catching :-)
x
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
You look stunning!
http://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/
Love this look! You look chic:)
www.shallwesasa.com
those heels are too cute!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
Looking fantastic, babe!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
"The contrast of finding myself in a place I never want to be, in an outfit that I will wear for the rest of my life is slightly disturbing. But that's what you get when you hang out with kids in their teens and want to explore anything and everything around. That though, is a refreshing perspective that you lose as you grow up. And with all the changes I'm implementing in my life, curiosity is back up on the chart of mindfulness. Thank you Aaron and Karissa for reminding me what it feels like to genuinely not give a fuck."
THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. why are you trying to sound profound? clearly based on your actions and your "funemployed" lifestyle you don't think at all.
Classic anonymous, always speaking their mind on the internet. You've never done something stupid & regretted it? Must feel really tall up there on your high horse...
ديكورات غرف نوم
تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
تنظيف خزانات بجدة
تنظيف خزانات بمكة
تنظيف شقق بالدمام
تنظيف منازل بالدمام
تسليك مجاري بالدمام
رش مبيدات بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة ترميم فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس شرق الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات شرق الرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق شرق الرياض
شركة نقل اثاث شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الفلل
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
qihang0909,ray ban outlet
abercrombie
fake oakleys
gucci belt
michael kors outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
ray ban uk
longchamp outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
celine handbags
true religion jeans
adidas outlet
gucci outlet online
timberland uk
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
hollister co,hollister jeans,hollister.com,hollister ca
knockoff watches
coach outlet
uggs sale
retro jordans
q
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.