We all know the Coco Chanel quote that made its way across all fashion blogs and Tumblrs alike: Once you've dressed, and before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off. I like to apply the less is more theory to my face. Super overdone eyeshadow, sans eyeliner, mascara, and blush. In the case that I'm suddenly obsessed with metallics on the eye I turn to my new obsession: Stila's metallic foil.
Mix in a drop of primer, and 2 parts foil, you're left with something to smother on your eyelids. Without the skill set to properly contrast and whatnot, my second best option is to smear with the intention of looking like I just woke up from a night where Hollywood gets the best of you.


PS, I can't for the life of me figure out why Blogger decides to change the colors of my pictures - even if I upload somewhere else. Sorry for the discoloration.
Photos by Jesse Fiorino
diamond dogs
April 8, 2014
Posted in beautyshopping





16 responses:
Love the focus on the eyes
Ugh, blogger does the same thing to me when I upload photos. But regardless, love this look!
xo
Maddie
http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com
Dude babe, you can foil them pearly whites and I'd think metallics were the next BIG thing in grills! Love the single focus statement...it's about paring it down in spring right??
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
Love the lipstick so much!!
xx Elisa
My Fantabulous World
blogger does the same to me as well! I noticed that when i save as a png file the photos upload better.
love your lipstick!!!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
Such a great smile!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Beautiful photos, full of life !
Hey, I finally found a way to fix the photo issue - sounds totally random, but you have to sign in to google+ (or create an account if you don't have one - like I had to do), then find picture settings and turn OFF auto optimisation. It may be called something else but that's the gist (sorry, going from memory here because I don't have the blog link I got it from). This will only work for new images you upload though, sadly not retrospective.
I only found this after trying to work out why any black and white pics were being uploaded I'm sepia regardless of format. Hope that helps!
elly-gray.blogspot.com.au
kobe 9 elite
green bay packers jerseys
lebron james shoes
fred perry sale
burberry outlet
hollister clothing
burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
babyliss pro
hollister canada, http://www.hollistercanada.com
air max 90
lacoste outlet
ghd hair straighteners
oakley canada, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo shirts
five fingers shoes
vans shoes
gucci handbags
michael kors uk
ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.ray-bansunglassess.in.net
tory burch outlet
marc jacobs
kobe shoes
longchamp outlet
hollister, http://www.hollistercanada.com
san antonio spurs jerseys
tiffany and co jewelry
nba jerseys, http://www.nbajerseys.us.com
supra shoes
ugg uk
tory burch shoes
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
achang0807
شركات عزل مائي بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بشرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف غرب بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري شرق الرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات شرق الرياض
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. happy new year 2016 new year 2016 bonne année 2016 happy new year 2016 images new year 2016 images imagenes de año nuevo 2016 feliz año nuevo 2016
Hey Guys Must Check these :-
I can do that live show
I can do that live telecast
I can do that Show live streaming
muharram 2015 Images
muharram 2015 Hd Wallpapers
Happy muharram 2015 Quotes
Muharram 2015 Slogans
muharram 2015 Karbala sms
Muharram 2015 Quotes
10 muharram 2015 Talwar Matam Videos
Muharram 2015 Zanjeer Juloos Videos
muharram 2015 Poems
Hazrat Hussain Poetry 2015
muharram 2015 Qawwali Mp3
10 Muharram 2015 shayari
Muharram 2015 Status
Labbaik ya hussain mp3 Songs
Hazrat Hussain Hd Images
Happy Childrens Day 2015 Images
Mastizaade Box Office Collection
Mastizaade Funny Scenes
Mastizaade hd Videos
Mastizaade Hot Scenes
Mastizaade Movie Review
Mastizaade Romantic Scenes
Mastizaade Songs
Mastizaade trailer film
Aids Day 2015 Quotes
World Aids Day 2015 Posters
World Aids Day 2015 Themes
World Aids Day 2015 Slogans
Hey Guys Must Check these :-
I can do that live show
I can do that live telecast
I can do that Show live streaming
muharram 2015 Images
muharram 2015 Hd Wallpapers
Happy muharram 2015 Quotes
Muharram 2015 Slogans
muharram 2015 Karbala sms
Muharram 2015 Quotes
10 muharram 2015 Talwar Matam Videos
Muharram 2015 Zanjeer Juloos Videos
muharram 2015 Poems
Hazrat Hussain Poetry 2015
muharram 2015 Qawwali Mp3
10 Muharram 2015 shayari
Muharram 2015 Status
Labbaik ya hussain mp3 Songs
Hazrat Hussain Hd Images
Happy Childrens Day 2015 Images
Mastizaade Box Office Collection
Mastizaade Funny Scenes
Mastizaade hd Videos
Mastizaade Hot Scenes
Mastizaade Movie Review
Mastizaade Romantic Scenes
Mastizaade Songs
Mastizaade trailer film
Aids Day 2015 Quotes
World Aids Day 2015 Posters
World Aids Day 2015 Themes
World Aids Day 2015 Slogans
jianbin1026
air jordan 13 free shipping
bottega veneta outlet online
supra footwear
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
wedding dresses
ysl outlet online
mizuno shoes
nike soccer shoes
vans sneakers
nike outlet
nike shoes
nike sneakers
nike free
nike running shoes
nike air max 2014
nike air max 90
chicago blackhawks
chicago bears
green bay packers
new orleans saints
oakland raiders
philadelphia eagles
san francisco 49ers
atlanta falcons
dallas cowboys
indianapolis colts
kansas city chiefs
miami dolphins
minnesota vikings
chenlili20160319
coach factory outlet
hollister clearance
michael kors outlet
air jordan shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose
coach outlet store online
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton bags
prada handbags
uggs boots
uggs outlet
true religion jeans outlet
retro 11
hollister clothing
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
abercrombie clothing
jordan 3 retro
louboutin shoes
ray bans
ralph lauren home
kd 8
ray ban sunglasses outlet
oakley store
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
rolex watches
kate spade outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
canada goose outlet
oakley outlet
kids lebron shoes
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.