Jumpsuits are no brainers. Things that resemble workwear are even better. All in the namesake of lazy dressing. I'm definitely gearing towards an uncomplicated wardrobe. I no longer want to think about what pairs cleverly or mimic muses. After getting rid of half my clothes (currently sitting in my dining room waiting to be photographed and find a new home), I can confidently say that nothing goes unworn or unloved in my closet, making dressing such a cinch! Ain't nobody got time for that.


St. Eve arrow bracelet. Wild Fang jumpsuit. Costume National pumps.
Photos: Jesse Fiorino
garden and a radio
April 1, 2014
Posted in outfit





14 responses:
stunning!
xxxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
Awesome!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Amazing !!!!!!!!!
Your outfit is really chic!
http://fashion-soup.com/
Yes! You look totally kick-ass in this and make me want to try, too...
and your hair. I can't get over how good it looks!
wonderful jumpsuit!
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com
Awsome jumpsuit! looks georgeous :D
xxx
http://lauraoc.es
that jumpsuit is bad ass. you look amazing!
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
Jumpsuits are so in right now. There's a couple at Aritzia that I've been contemplating, but I'm not too sure how to pull it off yet. You're defs rocking it out hard! Love.
As always, you look fierce in that outfit!
lacelestials.blogspot.com
Always want to see this model because she is so cute and sexy.
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
qihang0909,jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet
true religion
retro jordan
lebron james shoes 2015
louis vuitton outlet online
fitflops
prada bags
www.louisvuitton.com
nike trainers sale
nike sale,nike tiempo,womens nike shoes,nike 6.0,nike factory outlet,nike acg,nike store locator
kobe bryant shoes for kids
ugg boots
christian louboutin outlet
nike roshe run
louis vuitton bags
burberry handbags
toms outlet
abercrombie fitch,abercrombie and kent,abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
prada sunglasses
michael kors handbags
new jordans
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet store
ray bans
michael kors outlet online
wholesale jerseys
michael kors
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
michael kors uk
louis vuitton handbags
jordan shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
q
This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.
England T20 World Cup 2016 Team Squad Players
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 England Team-Captain Name
New Zealand Jersey & Logo Images
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.